Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dean Worrell[_3_]
Forum: Cruises May 24th, 2010, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Carnival cuts air and hotel programs

George Leppla wrote:
http://www.travelmarketreport.com/leisure?articleID=3455&LP=1

Carnival is closing the Air Deviation department, and shutting down a
test of another air booking program....
Forum: Cruises April 24th, 2010, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 45
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Hotel in Miami

Peg Caldwell-Ott wrote:
Derek and I, and my Aunt, will be sailing on the Norweigan Dawn for a
9 night cruise this coming Christmas holiday. It has been many years
since we last sailed from...
Forum: Cruises April 3rd, 2010, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
The Atomic Ocean Liner

Charles wrote:
In article , Dillon Pyron
wrote:

Black lung still kills more people than can be attributed to...
Forum: Cruises March 23rd, 2010, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Explorer of the seas

Surfer E2468 wrote:
Here is the first of my report about our cruise,we arrived at cape
liberty in record time due to light traffic,paid our $228.00 for 12 dqys
parking(much cheaper than flying...
Forum: Cruises March 20th, 2010, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
The Oasis ot Seas on Science Channel

Dean Worrell wrote:
Bill wrote:
On 3/7/2010 7:18 PM, Dean Worrell wrote:
I just noticed that on the show "Big, Bigger, Biggest" on the Science
Channel beginning on Friday, March 19, will...
Forum: Cruises March 20th, 2010, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

Bill wrote:
On 3/7/2010 7:18 PM, Dean Worrell wrote:
I just noticed that on the show "Big, Bigger, Biggest" on the Science
Channel beginning on Friday, March 19, will be an episode on the
Forum: Cruises March 13th, 2010, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 57
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Seasickness question

Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:
Marcia R. wrote:
My fiance is a little concerned about getting seasick on our cruise.
I've been looking around the internet for those wrist bands, but I
Forum: Cruises March 8th, 2010, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
The Oasis ot Seas on Science Channel

I just noticed that on the show "Big, Bigger, Biggest" on the Science
Channel beginning on Friday, March 19, will be an episode on the
engineering of the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship.

Set your...
Forum: Cruises January 18th, 2010, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
RCCL/Grandeur of the Sea/pool towel?

Bill wrote:
On 1/17/2010 6:23 PM, Charles wrote:
In , Bill
wrote:

I will admit to not having been on RCI in a...
Forum: Cruises January 17th, 2010, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Menu on Independence of the Seas

Kurt Ullman wrote:
Trying to remember, don't they usually have Prime Rib on the menu in
the dining rooms every day?

Kurt,
On the Liberty OTS last Dec. they had salmon and (IIRC) sirloin...
Forum: Cruises January 16th, 2010, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
RCCL/Grandeur of the Sea/pool towel?

Sue Mullen wrote:

Dean Worrell wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:
Doees anyone know for sure if we get pool towels in our cabin or if
we have to check them out poolside?

Can't wait...
Forum: Cruises January 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

Sue Mullen wrote:
Doees anyone know for sure if we get pool towels in our cabin or if we
have to check them out poolside?

Can't wait until next week to leave on a much needed cruise! It has...
Forum: Cruises October 11th, 2009, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Oasis of the Seas Ship Tour (sort of)

D Ball wrote:
On Oct 9, 12:19 am, iCruiseUf wrote:
I was at the Royal Caribbean headquarters last month and saw this
beautiful 1 - 100th scale model of the Oasis of the...
Forum: Cruises August 26th, 2009, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Trip notes: B2B Vancouver- Whittier-Vancouver

Nonny wrote:

"Dean Worrell" wrote in message

Nonny,

I enjoyed reading your report. I do have a few...
Forum: Cruises August 25th, 2009, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Trip notes: B2B Vancouver- Whittier-Vancouver

Nonny wrote:
Rather than go into detail about a cruise that probably hundreds of folk
reading r.t.c. have made, here are some highlights from the Sapphire
Princess cruise we took from...
Forum: Cruises August 10th, 2009, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 100
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Why can't we have/do that?

D Ball wrote:
We already have a marvelous public transportation system. It is called
the automobile. What you are describing is a collectivist
transportation system. With a car, I can go...
Forum: Cruises August 8th, 2009, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 100
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Why can't we have/do that?

D Ball wrote:
Whenever we travel to other countries, we discover nifty goods and
practices that aren't commonly utilized in our own country. I always
return wondering, "Why don't we adopt those...
Forum: Cruises July 27th, 2009, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
What to do in Western Carib. ports?

Sue Mullen wrote:

Dave wrote:
On Jul 25, 12:18 pm, Dean Worrell wrote:
Does anyone have suggestions on shore excursions for the following
ports? We will...
Forum: Cruises July 26th, 2009, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Fin Whale Sapphire Princess

Sue Mullen wrote:

Joseph Coulter wrote:
A fin whale was found on the bow of the Sapphire this moring in
Vancuover. This wil no doubt bring environmental discussion to the
fore

Forum: Cruises July 25th, 2009, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
What to do in Western Carib. ports?

Does anyone have suggestions on shore excursions for the following
ports? We will be going there via our upcoming RCCL's Liberty OTS
cruise on Nov 29, 2009.

The ports:
Costa Maya, Mexico
Belize...
Forum: Cruises July 4th, 2009, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Dean Worrell[_3_]
Fourth of july

Brian K wrote:
On 7/1/2009 5:39 PM Surfer E2468 while holding "Agent 99", exclaimed:
To all my true blooded americans,have a safe and happy holiday, and to
all my canadian friend you also...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21