Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 6.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Surfer E2468
Forum: Cruises July 17th, 2011, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Surfer E2468
Cruise Critics Princess Roll Call

Finally got to cruisecritics,and got a new password,but when i tried to
log in,i got a reply invalid password,now who is right and who is wrong.
Forum: Cruises July 15th, 2011, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Surfer E2468
Cruise Critics Princess Roll Call

CHARLES:
I have tried to get cruise critics,but my web will not connect to them.
So i still cannot find out the roll call for enchantment cruise.

cruise lover(~~~~~)
Forum: Cruises July 14th, 2011, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Surfer E2468
Cruise Critics Princess Roll Call

Would also like roll call for ENCHANTMENT OF THE SEAS 11/3/11

cruise lover(~~~~~)
Forum: Cruises July 2nd, 2011, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Surfer E2468
FOR SUE MULLEN

Good to see you posting again on rtc
surfer e2468

cruise lover(~~~~~)
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2011, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Surfer E2468
FATHERS DAY

To all the fathers to be,fathers,and grandfathers have a wonderful
fathers day. Take care and be happy
surfer e2468

cruise lover(~~~~~)
Forum: Cruises June 12th, 2011, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Surfer E2468
Princess

You cannot go wrong with a princess cruise,

cruise lover(~~~~~)
Forum: Cruises June 10th, 2011, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Surfer E2468
NCl hawaii and stuff.

The offer we got from princess was such a good one my husband said he
would probably take it,but i discarded the notice,and now i cannot find
it.Going to call princess and see if the offer is still...
Forum: Cruises June 10th, 2011, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Surfer E2468
NCl hawaii and stuff.

Got an offer from princess for a 14 day cruise from los angeles to
hawaii and back for $899.00 including port taxes,and only
$70.00 govt taxes. We would book it but in means flying and...
Forum: Cruises June 8th, 2011, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Surfer E2468
NCl hawaii and stuff.

PETER:
Service is miserable on ncl,hal & princess are the best. On ncl in the
breakfast and lunch buffet all you get is a paper napkin about 6inches
by 6 inches.,and they do not enforce the purell...
Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2011, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Surfer E2468
NCl hawaii and stuff.

Been on 8 rccl cruises,and fornd each one very ood,we also get inside
cabins,mid-ship and always request twin beds. f they give us a double
bed.we have them separate it to make twin beds.
It gives...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2011, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Surfer E2468
Wife and I tentatively planning Norwegian of America cruiseout...

Am sure you will enjoy HAL We did it on princess and it was wonderful

cruise lover(~~~~~)
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2011, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Surfer E2468
Wife and I tentatively planning Norwegian of America cruiseout...

We cruised NCL 3 times,each time thinking it would get better on
different ships , but instead got much,much worse,will not cruise
NCL even if the cruise was free.

Forum: Cruises June 1st, 2011, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Surfer E2468
Wife and I tentatively planning Norwegian of America cruiseout...

Did the NCl cruise out of hawaii,and we prefer another cruise line,do
not really like NCL, They do not cater to you like the other cruise
lines,in our thoughts after 51 cruises,we will never cruise...
Forum: Cruises May 29th, 2011, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By Surfer E2468
Passenger missed cruise

Our travel agent when we used to fly always tried to find us the best
airfare,and to alert us to the reason to go a day ahead of time.
Always told us the pit falls of booking cruise air.

Forum: Cruises May 28th, 2011, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Surfer E2468
UK officials detain MSC Cruises ship over safety issues

Trying to read the articles you put on rtc,but they never come up,such
as msc cruise line,and missed cruise article.
think they would be interesting.
surfer e 2468

cruise...
Forum: Cruises May 18th, 2011, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Surfer E2468
Photo Tour of Holland America's Nieuw Amsterdam

BATTLECRUISER: A very
good review of the holland america ship,looks like the typical hal
ship,very very top quality.

cruise...
Forum: Cruises May 9th, 2011, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Surfer E2468
Ruby Princess Pt. 4 - Cruise Review Days 6-8 (2/4-2/6/2011)

Used to love princess,but since carnival took over that line has fallen
in quality,the last cruise we took on princess was the "RUBY PRINCESS"
and it was not what we call a good ship or a good...
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Surfer E2468
Mothers Day

To all my friends who are mothers or grandmothers etc.have a wonderful
mothers day

cruise lover(~~~~~)
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2011, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Surfer E2468
Would you cancel?

Would not cancel any of our traveling plans,you cannot allow someone to
have you live in fear. Your time to die is decided when you are
born, Nothing will change god's plans for you

Forum: Cruises May 1st, 2011, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Surfer E2468
Royal Caribbean 2 Day Sale

We also received the e-mail offer from royal caribbean,but unfortunatly
we had already booked a cruise on enchantment of the seas just 2 days
before the offer came in,so we missed out on it.We did...
Forum: Cruises April 17th, 2011, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Surfer E2468
HOLIDAY

To all my friends that celebrate easter,have a wonderful day and enjoy
life. To all others i wish the same.
Surfer e2468aka Annie

cruise lover(~~~~~)
Forum: Cruises April 14th, 2011, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 29
Posted By Surfer E2468
Freedom of the Seas

Welcome to your first cruise,the 1st is always the best,we now are
trying to plan our 51st cruise,but they are making it harder and harder
with all the restrictions on flying,and air fare so high. We...
Forum: Cruises April 12th, 2011, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Surfer E2468
Princess cruises to Caribbean

We priced airfare from philly to london and they are asking $1100.00 Per
Person R.T Way out of line only for the very rich

cruise lover(~~~~~)
Forum: Cruises April 7th, 2011, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Surfer E2468
Earthquake

Why must people post such mean things about some one elses misery,I fell
sorry for all the innocent people in japan,even tho they were not up to
par dec.7th 1941

cruise...
Forum: Cruises April 4th, 2011, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Surfer E2468
Maasdam 07-23-2011

We went to alaska the last week of may and the first week in june,found
the weather to be beautiful,in the upper 70's during the day,and not
that very coldat night,and positivley NO BUGS that you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250