Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Casey
Forum: USA & Canada July 9th, 2006, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 24
Posted By Casey
Do I need to book accomodation in Canada in August

There are M6 in Canada. That's interesting, I'm sure that my
directory shows nothing there.

motel6.com shows quite a few, but not in every province.

Assuming you do not arrive in a city...
Forum: USA & Canada July 9th, 2006, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 24
Posted By Casey
Do I need to book accomodation in Canada in August

If I were to take an impromptu fly/drive trip to Canada in August,
would I need to pre-book accommodation for my route or could
I just turn up in a town and find somewhere each day.

First,...
Forum: USA & Canada July 8th, 2006, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 63
Posted By Casey
First visit to the US. How to spend 4 weeks backpacking?

Re this visa waiver scheme, a girl I spoke to recently who went over
last year said that she filled out her waiver form when they were
given out on the plane immediately before takeoff. Will...
Forum: Europe July 7th, 2006, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Casey
Madrid to bid for 2016 Olympics

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/olympics_2012/5154730.stm

I think Madrid would make a great host city. But on the subject of
European travel, did Madrid make any improvements to its...
Forum: USA & Canada July 6th, 2006, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 63
Posted By Casey
First visit to the US. How to spend 4 weeks backpacking?

Someone else commented on visas and I want to amplify that. The
USA has absolutely no sense of humor with respect to visas. I do
not pretend to understand visas, but I have had to obtain visas...
Forum: Europe July 5th, 2006, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Casey
Is Ann Coulter the media?

Despite a total lack of credibility, it's amazing that main stream
media outlets give her the platforms that they do.

Because people like you watch her and get excited. Controversy
is always...
Forum: USA & Canada July 5th, 2006, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By Casey
Lines for Elis Island ferry

By the way, you know what SOL stands for, right?

Superman offs Luthor ..... or maybe something that ends with outa luck.

Casey
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7