Showing results 1 to 25 of 216
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill C
Forum: Cruises August 20th, 2009, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Bill C
What the Hell Has Happened ...?

It's a contest between Ray and Sisker to see who can post the most.

"Karen" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009...
Forum: Cruises February 9th, 2009, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill C
Going on a Cruise - What are the Current Carry-on Rules?

Tom K wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message
In article , Bones
Forum: Cruises February 6th, 2009, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Bill C
Advice - booking far in advance

CCL started the no reductions once final payment was made on 12/1/08.

As far as i can tell people are still getting price reductions after
final payment on RCI sailings.

I did a quick 3 day cruise...
Forum: Cruises February 3rd, 2009, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Bill C
Advice - booking far in advance

Dillon Pyron wrote:
[Default] Thus spake Brian K :

On 1/24/2009 8:21 PM frijoli scrawled with a big red tube of lipstick:
I suggest using this search engine:...
Forum: Cruises January 26th, 2009, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill C
question about CC Ecstasy

Irulan wrote:
We are going on a 5 day cruise to Cozumel on the Carnival Ecstasy liner
in April. I see that they have a restaurant that serves sushi all day.
Is this free, or is it one of the...
Forum: Cruises September 16th, 2008, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Bill C
Carnival in Galveston

Sue Mullen wrote:

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:15:40 -0400, Sue Mullen
wrote:

What I was questioning was that MTV said that the switch to...
Forum: Cruises September 10th, 2008, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill C
Carnival's "1 day sale"

Dillon Pyron wrote:
[Default] Thus spake "Babie" :

What day are those?

I used to get emails every week when they had them but I haven't had one in
Forum: Cruises August 3rd, 2008, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill C
Transportation to port in Miami

Cruise Crazy wrote:
Larry gave you good advise when he told you to go directly from the
Miami airport to a hotel in Ft Lauderdale. We usually use Amerisuites on
17th St. Nice size rom with...
Forum: Cruises June 24th, 2008, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill C
Carnival documents

Paul Krause wrote:
Finally got them. did nothing different. It just worked on the 3rd try
using Safari on my mac. Firefox is useless according to Carnival. they
recommend IE which is no...
Forum: Cruises June 23rd, 2008, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill C
Carnival documents

Paul Krause wrote:
Wondering when Carnival documents come.

18 days before my cruise. Fun Pass is complete.
When I go to the My Documents Page it lists my booking #, Cabin and
itinerary...
Forum: Cruises June 21st, 2008, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill C
Carnival to cut back on direct booking efforts

Dillon Pyron wrote:
[Default] Thus spake "George Leppla" :

http://www.modernagent.com/Resources/Editorial.aspx?n=41889

According to this article, Carnival...
Forum: Cruises June 11th, 2008, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Bill C
Carnival Freedom Europe 2009 canceled

Tom K wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
Dillon Pyron wrote:
Bill C wrote:

just did a check on kayak.com for airfare and...
Forum: Cruises June 8th, 2008, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Bill C
Carnival Freedom Europe 2009 canceled

Harry Jones wrote:
That is very interesting because there have been recent articles in the
Washington Post and US News about how the American cruise lines
are switching ships to Europe to cater...
Forum: Cruises June 6th, 2008, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Bill C
Carnival Freedom Europe 2009 canceled

Just read that Carnival has canceled the scheduled cruises for 2009 in
Europe on the Freedom.

I wonder if they'll be more to follow?

Bill
--
Visit my Caribbean Princess...
Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2008, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

There have been rumblings about Carnival moving the Pride to Baltimore
for next summer
Has anybody heard anything?

Rumor has it it may be announced tomorrow.

I have an Alaskan cruise booked for...
Forum: Cruises June 3rd, 2008, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill C
traveling single

wrote:
Do any cruise line accept single travelers without charging double? I
want to travel and friends either don't want to go where I want to or
can't arrange the same...
Forum: Cruises June 2nd, 2008, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 22
Posted By Bill C
Best Price Cruises?

Boomer wrote:
"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message
You might want to try www.cruisecompete.com and see what they might
Forum: Cruises May 20th, 2008, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 57
Posted By Bill C
Complaining couple banned from cruise line

sue mullen wrote:

Bill wrote:

" wrote:

I wonder how long NCL will be her favourite?

Until after her first cruise with them?
Forum: Cruises May 13th, 2008, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Bill C
Good Luck Trying To Collect

Carol Eskra wrote:
Hello,
Just for the record I am not a troll! I am a retired world traveled lady
who has been on 15 cruises. Last yr. I sailed on a 3 generation cruise
on the Radiance of...
Forum: Cruises May 13th, 2008, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By Bill C
woman overboard

Charles wrote:
In article , Nonnymus
wrote:

Dunno, Marsha. If someone feels the need to "off" themselves, but does
it in a huge,...
Forum: Cruises May 8th, 2008, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 28
Posted By Bill C
Princess anytime dining and other comments

Nonnymus wrote:
Returning from the Star Princess, I want to report that their Anytime
dining is a great thing. The dining room opens around 5:30p, and the
dress requirements are quite...
Forum: Cruises May 7th, 2008, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill C
Carnival Fascination

Tom K wrote:
"David N" wrote in message
Any comments on this ship. I am taking my 10 year old daughter on...
Forum: Cruises May 1st, 2008, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill C
Price Drop on our cruise

Ray wrote:
My wife and I booked a cruise for this October with Norwegian with our
travel agent. Recently, my wife checked Norwegian's website and the price
has dropped by $50pp. That's not...
Forum: Cruises April 30th, 2008, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Bill C
Carnival Ecstasy

sue mullen wrote:
A good friend is going on the Carnival Ecstasy in June, it will be her
first cruise.

Does Carnival give you beach/pool towels in your cabin or are they by
the pool? ...
Forum: Cruises April 30th, 2008, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Bill C
SERVICE FEES

Surfer E2468 wrote:
We also tip our cabin steward extra,but when we called NCL,they said the
service fee was in adition to our having to tip cabin steward,waiter,bar
servers etc. Going to look...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 216