Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Forum: Travel Marketplace October 24th, 2008, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM...

Many Westerners still view Vietnam through the lens of war, but it is,
in reality, a country of captivating natural beauty and tranquility,
bustling and safe cities, serene villages, exquisite hotels...
Forum: Travel Marketplace August 20th, 2008, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM...

Welcome to Vietnam, please contact me as I am an English Speaking Tour
Guide in Vietnam:
Forum: Travel Marketplace October 16th, 2007, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM!!!

Welcome to Vietnam, a beautiful country!
Forum: Travel Marketplace June 29th, 2007, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM...

WELCOME TO VIETNAM...GREAT COUNTRY!!!
Forum: Travel Marketplace April 29th, 2007, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM...

If you plan trips to Vietnam, I am local travel agent, I can arrange
your trip to Vietnam. Please contact
Forum: Travel Marketplace April 19th, 2007, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM

I am local travel agent in Vietnam. If you plan trip to Vietnam, I can
help you out.
Meet you in Vietnam.
Van.
Forum: Travel Marketplace March 28th, 2007, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
VISA ON ARRIVAL TO VIETNAM

If you plan to travel to Vietnam and want to get Visa on ariival,
please contact me as local travel agent in Vietnam for more infomation.
Forum: Travel Marketplace March 14th, 2007, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM...

Welcome to Vietnam...
Forum: Travel Marketplace February 4th, 2007, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM.

If you plan trips to Vietnam, we can help you out as we are local
travel agent. VAN.
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 19th, 2006, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
TRAVEL TO VIETNAM

Welcome to Vietnam, if you plan trips to Vietnam, I can help you out.
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 9th, 2006, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM...

If you plan trips to Vietnam, if you need any info from Vietnam, please
contact me as a local in Vietnam.
Forum: Travel Marketplace November 28th, 2006, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM & CAMBODIA

I am the local travel agent from Vietnam, if you plan trips to Vietnam
or Cambodia, I can arrange for you with local price...Meet you in
Vietnam or Cambodia...
Van.
Forum: Travel Marketplace November 6th, 2006, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WELCOME TO VIETNAM!

I am local travel in Vietnam, if you plan trips to Vietnam, I can
arrange for you, feel free to contact me at email above. Regards
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13