Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: VtSkier
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered July 25th, 2011, 03:28 PM Posted to sci.archaeology,rec.travel.misc,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By VtSkier
DNA of Easter Island

On 07/24/2011 08:26 PM, samsloan wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871873072
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871873072

The Mysteries of Easter Island
by Jean-Michel...
Forum: USA & Canada July 10th, 2006, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.outdoors.national-parks,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 25
Posted By VtSkier
Aspen and Boulder, CO

lal_truckee wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote re Aspen:

...Check out the lodging prices if you
want a real punch in the gut.

Nope. I'll opt out. Live in ski country for my 80+ regular slope...
Forum: USA & Canada July 6th, 2006, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.outdoors.national-parks,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 25
Posted By VtSkier
Aspen and Boulder, CO

Jay Pique wrote:
Alohacyberian wrote:
LOL! Well, I hang out in some political newsgroups, so I'm used to
contentious crowds. No sense in getting all atwitter - after all, this is
only...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3