Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K J
Forum: Air travel November 11th, 2008, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By K J
TSA: How Electronic Boarding Passes Work Using Your Cell Phoneor PDA

Tom P wrote:

TSA now operates as gate agents?

"At the checkpoint, passengers present their cell phones or PDA to a TSA
travel document checking officer. The officer will scan the...
Forum: Air travel November 3rd, 2008, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By K J
Flatuence in the air

wrote:
A friend just returned from a really bad flight.

She had the center seat and the asile seat was taken by a serial farter.

The perpitrator of this smelly...
Forum: Air travel October 30th, 2008, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By K J
Restrictions on liquids to be eased ...

Bert Hyman wrote:

The TSA has bloggers? Who knew?

Who didn't?
Forum: Air travel October 27th, 2008, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By K J
When to buy tickets for Toronto to Delhi?

saini27 wrote:
Toronto to New Delhi
Return Ticket (FEB 28 - MAR 21 2009)
3 adults, 1 child
NOT VERY FLEXIBLE, looking for lowest price, prefer British Airways,
KLM, Lufthansa, Air Canada,...
Forum: Air travel January 11th, 2008, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By K J
Is US Air a good air line

Frank Lewis wrote:
I am flying U S Air soon. Is it a decent line?

You tell us after your trip.
Forum: Air travel January 4th, 2008, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By K J
Connection At LAX

Mr. Travel wrote:
Jeff wrote:
I think 2 hours is pushing it from United (Terminals 7-8) to the
Bradley terminal (Terminal 4).

You're joking, right?

He HAS to be joking!

First off,...
Forum: Air travel November 8th, 2007, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 33
Posted By K J
Deceptive flight numbering by United Airlines (sham on them)!

wrote:

At first glance it was ot clear to my wife, as only shows UA#77 DEN-
HNL, not UA#77 DEN-SFO and UA#77 SFO-HNL. Of course if you click on
flight it gives you...
Forum: Air travel November 8th, 2007, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By K J
Earning frequent flyer miles - is this cheating???

wrote:
I have a Visa debit card with my bank in partnership with a major US
airline. I get one FF mile for every one dollar I spend using the
card. I was thinking I could...
Forum: Travel Marketplace November 6th, 2007, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 3
Posted By K J
Stupid Traveling Mistake

d.g.s. wrote:

The only mistake here is you spamming your worthless off-topic web site
to multiple newsgroups. **** off, assmunch.

"Assmunch" ...hehehe, funny!
Forum: Asia November 6th, 2007, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 3
Posted By K J
Stupid Traveling Mistake

d.g.s. wrote:

The only mistake here is you spamming your worthless off-topic web site
to multiple newsgroups. **** off, assmunch.

"Assmunch" ...hehehe, funny!
Forum: Air travel November 6th, 2007, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 3
Posted By K J
Stupid Traveling Mistake

d.g.s. wrote:

The only mistake here is you spamming your worthless off-topic web site
to multiple newsgroups. **** off, assmunch.

"Assmunch" ...hehehe, funny!
Forum: Air travel November 6th, 2007, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 15
Posted By K J
Engine Noise and Seating

Nobody wrote:
mrtravel wrote:
Nonsense. Have you ever sat anywhere near the back of an MD80?

Nowhere near as bad as seating in the back of a pesky F28 with two very
loud noise makers...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12