Showing results 1 to 25 of 142
Search took 1.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zubenelgenubi
Forum: Europe June 18th, 2007, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 4
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Ségolène Royal et François Hollande se sont séparés

The headline says The French wanted to legitimize the Left as the
party of opposition. Pétin? You are a total idiot exleth.
Forum: Europe June 18th, 2007, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 222
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
American learns how the French teach English

On 18 juin, 21:51, (David Horne, _the_ chancellor
(*)) wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
Zubenelgenubi writes:

There are plenty of Anglophones in France...
Forum: Europe June 18th, 2007, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 222
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
American learns how the French teach English

There are plenty of Anglophones in France, Zuckerman sounds like an
arrogant blowhard who knows more than everybody else. She ought to
remain in the US.
Forum: Europe June 16th, 2007, 09:19 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement
Replies: 6
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Jake says Freedom, not climate, is at risk

On 15 juin, 01:14, Florida wrote:
On Jun 14, 12:20 pm, Earl Evleth wrote:

Â* Â*Not really. Â*As we all know, the real Earl E. would not touch...
Forum: Europe June 15th, 2007, 10:04 PM Posted to soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
advice please - is there any Italian town not ruined by graffiti?

On 15 juin, 14:14, Markku Grönroos wrote:
kirjoitti
... I've just returned from...
Forum: Europe June 9th, 2007, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Best guide books for self-drive tours in France?

On 7 juin, 16:10, SemiMike wrote:
I picked up a Thomas Cook guide on Brittany for our recent trip there,
and found it very helpful in planning day-trip driving tours. It...
Forum: Europe May 27th, 2007, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Searching for Happiness ?

On 27 mai, 20:01, Magda magda@eu wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2007 19:58:31 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Martin
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On...
Forum: Europe May 18th, 2007, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Australian health system worse than UK and Germany but better than NZ and USA

On 18 mai, 23:24, "Bevan" wrote:
"dechucka" wrote in message

Forum: USA & Canada May 14th, 2007, 10:15 PM Posted to neworleans.general,alt.travel.new-orleans,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
New Orleans Pictures Please - New Orleans - Jazz Fest - NOLA

What did Mayor Niggin do with the 10,000 body bags he ordered right
after Katrina struck? Did he return them to the US government? Or were
they the 10,000 "waterproof sleeping bags" I saw for sale on...
Forum: Europe May 14th, 2007, 10:15 PM Posted to neworleans.general,alt.travel.new-orleans,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
New Orleans Pictures Please - New Orleans - Jazz Fest - NOLA

What did Mayor Niggin do with the 10,000 body bags he ordered right
after Katrina struck? Did he return them to the US government? Or were
they the 10,000 "waterproof sleeping bags" I saw for sale on...
Forum: Europe May 12th, 2007, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Trip to London & Paris

On 12 mai, 13:54, Pang wrote:
I'm planning a trip to London & Paris for a week in Nov. Is it a good
time to go? This is my 1st time going to Europe! :D I have a bunch of
Forum: Europe May 9th, 2007, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 61
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Italy: Tap-water safe?

On 6 mai, 17:48, Michael Badt wrote:
Hi,
I'll be vacationing this June in Italy (Dolomites/Veneto/Tuscany/Umbria).
Is tap water in these areas safe for drinking?

TIA

Forum: Europe May 8th, 2007, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 61
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Italy: Tap-water safe?

Its ot the water than makes you ill, evelyngobbeldygook, its the
excess of gin that you consume.
Forum: Europe May 8th, 2007, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 61
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Italy: Tap-water safe?

No drink it and you will die, stay home, don't risk it!
Forum: Europe April 29th, 2007, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Paris, rain finally

On 29 avr, 19:42, Earl Evleth wrote:
It is currently pouring, and thundering and the plants are a bit
happier. `

Current intensity

24.0mm/hr à 19:31

and continuing
Forum: Europe April 29th, 2007, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 32
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Driving conditions in hillier areas of France/N. Italy?

There are plenty of steep drop offs, narrow roads and NO guard rails
in the area you describe. He best stay where he is.
Forum: Europe April 7th, 2007, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Hein Magda, apprenez à piaffer!

Un Néerlandais zoophile a sodomisé 45 fois un poney

Durant la nuit de lundi à mardi, la police néerlandaise a intercepté
un homme de 27 ans soupçonné d'avoir sodomisé 45 fois en neuf mois un
poney...
Forum: USA & Canada February 12th, 2007, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 164
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
With Global Warming A Fact....

al Qaida will convert anything with wheels into a suicide bomb. eventu
Forum: Europe February 12th, 2007, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 179
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
With Global Warming A Fact....

al Qaida will convert anything with wheels into a suicide bomb. eventu
Forum: Europe February 12th, 2007, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Earl Evleth - card carrying asshole

The thread is about global warming evleth, why do you bring up smoking
in Paris?
Forum: Europe February 10th, 2007, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Euro coin call

So why did you bother to respond?
Forum: Europe February 10th, 2007, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Jacqueloon: "Boobie Show In Ardennes...!!!" :-D

Ahhh yerrrrs them old brassierres-ers-ers-ers-ers. And those
crotchless pantalooons; I thought pantaloons went out with buggy
whips. Wait a minute! Jumpin' Jehosaphat! put the leather mask back...
Forum: Europe February 10th, 2007, 06:23 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 18
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

Fries?? You want fries with that weenie, Magda? No No No you stuff the
weenie in the OTHER end. ahhh what's the use. I gotta' change the sign
out front. Some people read 12 " hot weenies and get the...
Forum: Europe February 10th, 2007, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Zubenelgenubi
Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

On 10 fév, 16:17, Earl Evleth wrote: