Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LeeNY
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By LeeNY
Cell Phone Annoyance

On Sep 26, 3:00 pm, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:

Lee, for not being here for awhile, you still feel that you can make a
judgment...

The beauty of usenet...

I...
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By LeeNY
Cell Phone Annoyance

On Sep 25, 10:00*pm, "Tom K" wrote:
"John Sisker" wrote in message

Wow! It is almost...
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By LeeNY
Cell Phone Annoyance

On Sep 25, 7:44*pm, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

Those who are anti cell phone better get over it. It is...
Forum: Cruises August 29th, 2008, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By LeeNY
taxi fare San Juan airport to cruise port

On Aug 28, 7:05*pm, Charles wrote:

The fare is $19. It is a set rate.

http://www.cabspr.com/

--
Charles

Perfect! Thanks, Charles. I will pass the info...
Forum: Cruises August 28th, 2008, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By LeeNY
taxi fare San Juan airport to cruise port

Anyone know how much a taxi is from the San Juan airport to the cruise
port? Not sure "which" port, but my friend is on Adventurer of the
Seas, if that helps at all. Thanks.

(or, if there's a more...
Forum: Cruises August 25th, 2008, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By LeeNY
Grand Cayman Beaches

On Aug 22, 4:08 pm, Charles wrote:

The thing about Grand Cayman is you have to tender, then you would have
to rent a car and drive there and back which eats up...
Forum: Cruises August 22nd, 2008, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By LeeNY
Grand Cayman Beaches

On Aug 22, 2:15 pm, Susette wrote:
On Aug 22, 12:12 pm, LeeNY wrote:

On Aug 22, 11:28 am, scabbardgirl wrote:

Forum: Cruises August 22nd, 2008, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By LeeNY
Grand Cayman Beaches

On Aug 22, 11:28 am, scabbardgirl wrote:

Definitely Rum Point for a day. It's a very nice beach. Just watch out
for the little spotted rays that bury in the sand in the...
Forum: Cruises August 21st, 2008, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By LeeNY
Grand Cayman Beaches

On Aug 20, 6:43 pm, Charles wrote:
In article , Tom K

wrote:
Which is better in Grand Cayman, Rum...
Forum: Cruises August 21st, 2008, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By LeeNY
finding cheapest cruises out of boston?

On Aug 20, 8:43 pm, Jack Hamilton wrote:

Don't the lower decks tend to have smaller rooms on average?

Unfortunately, if you want a balcony you can't be near the water
Forum: Cruises August 20th, 2008, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By LeeNY
finding cheapest cruises out of boston?

On Aug 19, 10:09 pm, robr wrote:
On Aug 19, 5:32 pm, Sue Mullen wrote:

robr wrote:
This is probably not doable, but I'm trying to find...
Forum: Cruises July 30th, 2008, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 42
Posted By LeeNY
Is on-board food really that bad....JOKE!

On Jul 26, 5:48 pm, Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:06:24 -0400, (Dory

The rest of the meal was
comical. 4 waiters brought...
Forum: Cruises June 26th, 2008, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By LeeNY
Ft. Myers

Brian - I think synwave's plan was to overnight in Ft. Myers and then
drive to Ft. Lauderdale the next morning. Thus, seeking advice for Ft.
Myers lodging, not FtL lodging.
Forum: Cruises June 25th, 2008, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By LeeNY
Correct Titles For Crew Members

On Jun 23, 6:22 pm, (Carol Eskra) wrote:

I believe he also said that the matre d is now the head waiter.

I'm pretty sure my last couple of cruises had both maitre d's and...
Forum: Cruises June 21st, 2008, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By LeeNY
Back from Royal Caribbean Event in NYC

On Jun 18, 11:58 pm, "Jean O'Boyle"
don't know...6300 passengers? I'd have to give this one some serious
thought before booking!

Sorry I missed...
Forum: Cruises June 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By LeeNY
A Plea....

Top posting + bad.

Bottom posting - preferred.

Posting inline, deleting all extraneous stuff - the best.

Leave only enough of the post you're responding to, to give context to
your response.
Forum: Cruises June 5th, 2008, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By LeeNY
Cruise Review-NCL -Gem- Europe

Your review of the Gem makes me think that NCL is returning to its nice
offerings as in the past.

Ermalee

Hasn't NCL always done well by its Penthouse Suite guests? I can't
help but think...
Forum: Cruises April 3rd, 2008, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By LeeNY
Passport expiration question

renew. really... is there that much difference between 10 years and 9
years 6 months? What, like $5.00 of the renewal fee you'll be throwing
away?
Forum: Cruises February 29th, 2008, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 55
Posted By LeeNY
What would you put on a ship....

On Feb 29, 2:07 pm, Jack Hamilton wrote:

How about a top deck "adults only" pool area, WITH music. I've found that
if I want to be childless, I am off somewhere with no steel...
Forum: Cruises February 29th, 2008, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 55
Posted By LeeNY
What would you put on a ship....

On Feb 29, 11:13 am, "Everyboysmomma" wrote:

How about a top deck "adults only" pool area, WITH music. I've found that
if I want to be childless, I am off somewhere with no...
Forum: Cruises February 29th, 2008, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 55
Posted By LeeNY
What would you put on a ship....

On Feb 29, 11:46 am, "George Leppla" wrote:
"LeeNY" wrote in message

Forum: Cruises February 29th, 2008, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 55
Posted By LeeNY
What would you put on a ship....

On Feb 29, 9:35 am, "George Leppla" wrote:

So... a simple question. If you were designing a cruise ship, what new
"gimmick", feature, program or attraction would you...
Forum: Cruises February 19th, 2008, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By LeeNY
HAL Zuiderdam Question

On Feb 19, 4:23 am, "Brian K" wrote:

I can't help with the music. But a forward cabin? I hope you don't get
seasick. If there's rough seas you'll be well aware...
Forum: Cruises February 18th, 2008, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By LeeNY
HAL Zuiderdam Question

On Feb 17, 4:41 pm, "grossbea" wrote:
Has anyone been in a verandah cabin on the Zuiderdam Upper Promenade deck
forward, just above the Vista Lounge? We're wondering if...
Forum: Cruises February 14th, 2008, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 22
Posted By LeeNY
Passport for Bermuda

On Feb 14, 8:29 am, wrote:
Presently you don't need a passport to travel to Bermuda by sea
however the State Department's website says "later" you will. I am
booked on a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250