Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: April Grunspan
Forum: Latin America November 22nd, 2006, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 4
Posted By April Grunspan
Guadalajara hotels

justme wrote:
Anyone know of reasonable priced hotels in Guadalajara...will make a trip in
Jan 2007 and hoping for something nice clean and withing a reasonable rate.
Thanks so much

You...
Forum: Latin America October 19th, 2006, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 2
Posted By April Grunspan
Panama City recommendations?

k wrote:

We will be in Panama for the last two weeks of November this year. Most of
our time is spoken for, but we have a few hours to fill in Panama City.

We also had one free day in Panama...
Forum: Latin America August 26th, 2006, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 16
Posted By April Grunspan
Mexico Currency -- credit card use caveat

Before going, call your credit card company and tell them you'll be in
Mexico and that you'll probably be using your credit card there.

When my mother went, the first time she used her credit card...
Forum: Latin America August 12th, 2006, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 10
Posted By April Grunspan
Backpacking Latin America Alone

Not wanting to bring guidebooks because you might look like a "tourist"
is a bit odd. You certainly aren't going to look native with backpacking
gear and the types of clothes that you wear during...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered August 7th, 2006, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By April Grunspan
Galveston, Texas Cruises will cost you more.

marika wrote:

i heard that texas has nonstop rain for the last month that it's
flooeded out there.

Only true in El Paso (far west Texas). A great deal of Texas is
currently suffering...
Forum: Latin America August 5th, 2006, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 5
Posted By April Grunspan
Best way to get arounds Mexico ?

When we went with our kids (who were 12 and 9 at the time), we would
take the large commercial buses (first class -- a/c, movies on board,
etc.) to the city or town we wanted to visit. Then we...
Forum: USA & Canada August 5th, 2006, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 8
Posted By April Grunspan
Best way to get arounds Mexico ?

When we went with our kids (who were 12 and 9 at the time), we would
take the large commercial buses (first class -- a/c, movies on board,
etc.) to the city or town we wanted to visit. Then we...
Forum: Latin America July 6th, 2006, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 4
Posted By April Grunspan
Panama Tour suggestions

aaJoe wrote:

Any good suggestions for a tour (co) of Panama? We have visited Costa Rica
5 times, renting a car. Can't do that because of eye sight problems right
now, so a tour would be...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8