Showing results 1 to 25 of 122
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stephen Farrow
Forum: Air travel September 25th, 2008, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Planes in Europe

Janet Wilder wrote:
Stephen Farrow wrote:
Janet Wilder wrote:
Stephen Farrow wrote:
Janet Wilder wrote:
I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today.
We...
Forum: Air travel September 25th, 2008, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Planes in Europe

Janet Wilder wrote:
Stephen Farrow wrote:
Janet Wilder wrote:
I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today. We
will be doing 3 flights within Europe. One from Paris...
Forum: Air travel September 24th, 2008, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Planes in Europe

Janet Wilder wrote:
I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today. We
will be doing 3 flights within Europe. One from Paris to Budapest, one
from Amsterdam to Seville (with...
Forum: Air travel June 22nd, 2008, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Stephen Farrow
CDG Airport to Paris Luxembourg RER train station?

AES wrote:
Landing in Paris at CDG airport, hotel is very close to Luxembourg RER
train station in Paris. Take the Capitol door-to-door shuttle? Or can
I use the train to Paris and get to...
Forum: Air travel November 15th, 2007, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Tipping in USA/Canada

Hatunen wrote:

Your comments are coming through to me with a whiff of "this
waiter didn't know his place on the social scale." And you are
beign rather patronizing yourself.

Then you should...
Forum: Air travel November 15th, 2007, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Tipping in USA/Canada

Qanset wrote:
PTravel wrote:

"Qanset" wrote in message

I'm very curious about your "strict moral guidelines." What is...
Forum: Air travel November 15th, 2007, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Tipping in USA/Canada

LizaJane wrote:
Stephen Farrow wrote:
PTravel wrote:

I've posted these before, but I'll do it again. There are three
rules I follow when I travel internationally (and I've been...
Forum: Air travel November 14th, 2007, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Tipping in USA/Canada

Qanset wrote:

Stephen Farrow wrote:

PTravel wrote:
"Stephen Farrow" wrote in message
PTravel wrote:

Forum: Air travel November 14th, 2007, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Tipping in USA/Canada

PTravel wrote:

I've posted these before, but I'll do it again. ...
Forum: Air travel November 14th, 2007, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Tipping in USA/Canada

PTravel wrote:

I've posted these before, but I'll do it again. There are three rules I
follow when I travel internationally (and I've been traveling much
longer than you and to far more...
Forum: Air travel October 11th, 2007, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Vancouver to Boston - What is the best connecting city?

Pokee wrote:
I want to book a flight from YVR to BOS using points on Air Canada -
there seems to be three connecting cities with Air Canada (Toronto,
Ottawa and Montreal). Toronto has the most...
Forum: Air travel October 11th, 2007, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.air

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

Pokee wrote:

I want to book a flight from YVR to BOS using points on Air Canada -
there seems to be three connecting cities with Air Canada (Toronto,
Forum: Air travel September 23rd, 2007, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 36
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Window blinds...

Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article ,
"Marcus Fox" wrote:

Can anyone here explain the rationale behind...
Forum: Air travel September 15th, 2007, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 19
Posted By Stephen Farrow
CDG Air France Tight connection, or too tight?

Martin wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:54:12 +0100, "JohnT" wrote:

"SBC News" wrote in message
Forum: Europe September 14th, 2007, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Ryanair says ready to launch 80 Milan routes

Doesn't Frequently Mop wrote:
Make credence recognised that on Thu, 13 Sep 2007 02:44:54 -0700, Hobo
Ken has scripted:

Forum: Air travel September 14th, 2007, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By Stephen Farrow
Ryanair says ready to launch 80 Milan routes

Doesn't Frequently Mop wrote:
Make credence recognised that on Thu, 13 Sep 2007 02:44:54 -0700, Hobo
Ken has scripted:

Forum: Air travel September 3rd, 2007, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.air
Replies: 211
Posted By Stephen Farrow
BAA and Rip Off Britain - airport prices higher than High Street

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:16:48 on Mon, 3 Sep
2007, Stephen Farrow remarked:
If they are "real", yes.

What else...
Forum: Europe September 3rd, 2007, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.air

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:16:48 on Mon, 3 Sep
2007, Stephen Farrow remarked:
If they are "real", yes.

What else...
Forum: Europe September 3rd, 2007, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.air
Replies: 211
Posted By Stephen Farrow
BAA and Rip Off Britain - airport prices higher than High Street

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 17:11:45 on Sun, 2 Sep
2007, Stephen Farrow remarked:
It's in Hounslow, which is a long way...
Forum: Air travel September 3rd, 2007, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.air

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 17:11:45 on Sun, 2 Sep
2007, Stephen Farrow remarked:
It's in Hounslow, which is a long way...
Forum: Europe September 2nd, 2007, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.air
Replies: 211
Posted By Stephen Farrow
BAA and Rip Off Britain - airport prices higher than High Street

Iceman wrote:
On Sep 2, 10:24 am, "MC" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007...
Forum: Air travel September 2nd, 2007, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.air
Replies: 211
Posted By Stephen Farrow
BAA and Rip Off Britain - airport prices higher than High Street

Iceman wrote:
On Sep 2, 10:24 am, "MC" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007...
Forum: Europe September 2nd, 2007, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.air
Replies: 211
Posted By Stephen Farrow
BAA and Rip Off Britain - airport prices higher than High Street

Graeme Wall wrote:
In message
Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 13:20:03 on Sun, 2 Sep
Forum: Air travel September 2nd, 2007, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.air
Replies: 211
Posted By Stephen Farrow
BAA and Rip Off Britain - airport prices higher than High Street

Graeme Wall wrote:
In message
Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 13:20:03 on Sun, 2 Sep
Forum: Air travel September 2nd, 2007, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe,uk.transport.air

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:20:03 on Sun, 2 Sep
2007, Stephen Farrow remarked:
It's in Hounslow, which is a long way from...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 122