Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Forum: USA & Canada October 7th, 2015, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Frederick, MD

You didn't say where you were coming from.

You can check all of the information online.
you can use www.kayak.com to find flight and prices.
BWI is the bigger airport, so it might have better...
Forum: USA & Canada October 31st, 2011, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Chicago O'Hare car rental question

Thanks, But I was looking for some information specific to O'Hare terminal
5.
I saw somewhere, that you need to take a shuttle to the Car Rental desk, and
that the shuttle only leaves from terminal...
Forum: USA & Canada October 30th, 2011, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Chicago O'Hare car rental question

Hi,

I am flying into O'Hare this Thursday on Alitalia.
The flight arrives in terminal 5.
I have a car reserved from Hertz.

What do I have to do once I get my luggage and go through customs?

Thanks
Forum: USA & Canada September 4th, 2011, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
St. Louis

Hi,

I plan to be in St. Louis for a weekend in November.
I will be arriving (By car) on Friday afternoon and flying out on Sunday at
around 1 pm.

I am looking for the following suggestions:
Where...
Forum: USA & Canada August 10th, 2011, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Flight price weirdness

Hi

I just did some searches using Kayak.com
In both cases the search was for a round trip leaving on November 18th 2011
and returning on the 23rd
The first search was from Newark to Atlanta, The...
Forum: USA & Canada June 16th, 2011, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Driving from Chicago to Kansas City

Hi Jessica,

I will be driving alone, but this will be a vacation, so the goal is not
just to get from point A to point B, but to actually see some interesting
things along the...
Forum: USA & Canada June 14th, 2011, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Driving from Chicago to Kansas City

Hi,

I am tinkering with the idea of driving from Chicago to Kansas City.
According to Google maps it's about eight and a half hours, So I guess
splitting the drive into two days would be best for...
Forum: Europe March 3rd, 2010, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Domus Praetoria Hotel in Rome

Hi,

I am considering staying at the Domus Praetoria hotel in Rome.

Can anyone comment on the hotel.

I've already looked at the reports on tripadvisor and other sites.

Gadi
Forum: USA & Canada November 8th, 2009, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Best way to book flights to/in the US?

Hi,

I would use a service like Kayak (www.kayak.com) to compare the rates you
can get online and the rates you can get through a travel agent.
I would separate the ticket to Sydney-LA-Sydney and...
Forum: USA & Canada October 27th, 2009, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Half day in Los Angeles

I searched for 'LAX layover' and found this
http://www.latourist.com/index.php?page=activities-near-lax

It should give you some ideas

Gadi

"Stefan Raabe" wrote in...
Forum: USA & Canada September 15th, 2009, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Getting from Salt Lake Airport to downtown by public transport

Short version:
Take bus #550 from the airport. Get off at the stop at 600 S @ 245 W and
walk the rest of the way (about 1000 feet).
Should take about 20 minutes according to the web site.

Long...
Forum: USA & Canada March 25th, 2009, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 34
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Why are car hire companies demanding payments for every additional driver?

You should try to find an agent in your home country.
At least where I live, the agents always have much cheaper prices that
include insurance, and sometimes a second driver as well.

Gadi
"MariuCh"...
Forum: USA & Canada November 3rd, 2008, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Events in NY or NJ

Hi,

Does anyone know of special events in New York City or Central New Jersey
during the week starting November 16th.

I will be staying in Caldwell, NJ.

Gadi
Forum: USA & Canada March 23rd, 2008, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 14
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Need help with NYC subway use planning

1. You can get the daily 'fun pass' at most subway stations at the MetroCard
Vending Machines.
2. Before you leave the terminal at JFK you will see signs for the Airtrain.
You don't have to go...
Forum: USA & Canada March 16th, 2008, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Traveling on Memorial Day - May 26th

Hi,

I am planning a trip to the states.

I am planning to fly from Newark to Charleston SC, on may 26th, probably
through Charlotte NC..

Should there be more than usuall problems on this day?
I am...
Forum: USA & Canada September 24th, 2007, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Trevl - NY Upper East Side to Newark Airport??

Hi,

The cheapest way would probably be to use http://www.supershuttle.com/

They will pick you up at your location, and take you to the airport.

The disadvantage is that they might have to pick up...
Forum: USA & Canada June 14th, 2007, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]
Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater: Is tour required?

Hi,

I tried to find an answer on http://www.paconserve.org/index-fw1.asp, but Couldn't.

I did find the number for Visitor Services: 724-329-8501. They should be able to help you

Gadi

"Danny"...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17