Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ]v[etaphoid[_3_]
Forum: Cruises June 7th, 2013, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By ]v[etaphoid[_3_]
a cruise around the world?

On 01/06/13 13:51, wrote:
On Friday, May 31, 2013 7:27:04 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Princess cruise lines plans to go around the globe in 2015. I am for

sure going...
Forum: Cruises May 29th, 2013, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By ]v[etaphoid[_3_]
Ok it has only been a couple weeks

On 28/05/13 02:33, wrote:
Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in...
Forum: Cruises March 18th, 2013, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By ]v[etaphoid[_3_]
Best Way to Share Opportunity

On 18/03/13 16:42, dcrawford11 wrote:
'Bill[_1_ Wrote:
;1041432']On 3/17/2013 4:02 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:
--
Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't...