Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zxcvar
Forum: USA & Canada May 29th, 2009, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By zxcvar
What to see in Dallas -Texas

On May 29, 12:01*pm, asdf3b wrote:
Greetings! My family will travel to Dallas by car and stay in Dallas
for 3 to 4 days. What are the things to see in Dallas? With...
Forum: Latin America August 20th, 2008, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By zxcvar
Things to see in Brazil and Argentenia

Greetings! Things to see in two weeks trip in those countries. I am a
senior citizen with knee problem. With thanks in advance.
Forum: Latin America June 28th, 2008, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 5
Posted By zxcvar
Altitude sickness at Machu Picchu -

Greetings!

I may travel to Machu Picchu sometime next year with my family. Will
there be any problems with altitude sickness? Has any member of the
newsgroup with high blood pressure traveled to...
Forum: Asia January 25th, 2008, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By zxcvar
To Alfred Molon - Pictures of Yangoon and Angkor Wat

Greetings! What camera equipments you use to take the above pictures.
Many years back, you used to use Olympus C-4040. Did you use any DSLR.
Are you still use Oly products? At that time I also used...
Forum: Asia January 24th, 2008, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 6
Posted By zxcvar
Temples and Pagodas in Rangoon

Greetings! What are the things to see in Rangoon? I am interested in
Pagoda and Buddhist Temples. With thanks.
Forum: Asia January 23rd, 2008, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By zxcvar
Visa for Myanamar [Burmah]

Greetings! I would like to visit Rangoon but time is too short for
getting visa by post. Has any one from this NG got visa in a short
time by directly going to their consulate? With thanks in advance.
Forum: Asia January 21st, 2008, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By zxcvar
Visit to Rangoon from Calcutta

Greetings! I am going to visit Calcutta in middle of February 2008. I
would like to go to Rangoon to visit the famous Swedagon [ I hope I
spelled it right] Pagoda. Any suggestions about the trip. I...
Forum: Asia September 2nd, 2007, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By zxcvar
Japanese TV to watch pictures in the digital camera

Greetings! I am from USA. My digital cames with a cable called Audio/
Video cable for viewing pictures and video on TV. The TV must have
capability to accept the cable. Not many TVs have this...
Forum: Asia August 28th, 2007, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 9
Posted By zxcvar
Tips on dinning in Japan

Greetings! I shall be going to Japan soon from USA. Do Japan have
American style fast food restaurants? Where does the average Japanese
eat themselves cheaply? With thanks.
Forum: Asia August 28th, 2007, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 10
Posted By zxcvar
Use of credit cards in Japan

Greetings! I am going to Japan in few weeks. Can I use credit cards to
pay for lunch and dinner in average restaurant? With thanks.
Forum: Asia August 20th, 2007, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By zxcvar
Need help - Men's dress for tour of Japan and Thailand

Greetings! I shall be traveling to Japan and Bangkok from 15th
September to 15th October 2007 from USA. What type of clothings shall
I bring? Full sleeve shirt, tie and Jacket or what Californians...
Forum: Asia July 3rd, 2007, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By zxcvar
Visa for Thailand and Cambodia for US citizen

Greetings! I shall be visiting Bangkok [Thailand] in September 2007. I
am a U.S. passport holder and citizen. I can not find proper
information about entry visas for Thailand. The Thai embassy...
Forum: Asia April 28th, 2007, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By zxcvar
Hotel rooms in Japan - Roll up beds

Greetings! My family consists of my wife, myself and my fifteen year
old daughter. In USA all hotels like Holiday Inn,one can get two
double beds in a room. So three or four family members can share...
Forum: Asia April 28th, 2007, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By zxcvar
Japan - Your experience - foreigners traveling alone

Greetings! I like to travel to Japan for two weeks. I shall like to
visit Tokyo and Kyoto and their surroundings.

Will there be any problem getting around Japan alone? I speak only
English. What is...
Forum: Asia April 14th, 2007, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By zxcvar
Japan - Why so few Western type of hotels in Japan?

Greetings! Japan is a very advanced country. As I am reading travel
books about Japan, I am surprised that so few western type of hotels
(Holiday Inns Chain, Hilton groups, Day's Inn etc)are in...
Forum: Asia April 14th, 2007, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 9
Posted By zxcvar
Japan - Credit cards in Japan

Greetings! I have four travel books in Japan. I am overloaded with
informations. It seems credit cards use are not as common as USA. I
wonder why? Japan is very advanced tecnologically and literacy...
Forum: Asia April 14th, 2007, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By zxcvar
Japan - Norita airport to Hotel - How did you go?

Greetings! How does one goes from Norita airport to Hotel like
Metropolitan hotel - by shuttle bus or by taxi. I have four books
about trip to Japan. In one book, the fare from airport to downtown...
Forum: Asia April 13th, 2007, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By zxcvar
Gray line buses or equivalent in Japan

Greetings! I may go to Japangfor two weeks. I am trying to get as much
information before I go. I shall go to Tokyo and Kyoto. Are there
equivalent to Gray line buses in Japan?

If I go alone...
Forum: Asia April 8th, 2007, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By zxcvar
Japan in ten days - part 2

Greetings! many thanks to the people who replied my first post. I have
the following books on Japn- [a] Fromer's Japan [b] Fromer's Tokyo [c]
Japan by Eyewitness travel Guides - published by DK and...
Forum: Asia March 25th, 2007, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By zxcvar
Japan in ten days

Hi! I shall visit Japan for ten days in late September. Initially, I
shall be staying for few days. What other things to see in Japan in
next few days? Any one has done similar trips? With thanks.
Forum: Asia March 21st, 2007, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By zxcvar
Good time to visit Japan

Greetings! I am thinking of going to Japan for two weeks visit in late
September or early October2007 this year. Is it a good time to visit
Japan? Do I need visa to go there? I am a US citizen. With...
Forum: Asia October 25th, 2006, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By zxcvar
Photo stores for copying pictures to CDs in Rangoon, Ankor Wat

Greetings! I am dreaming of traveling to Delhi, Yangoon (Formerly
Rangoon) Angkor Wat, Bangkok, Tokyo & Honolulu. I shall stay few days
in each place. I shall take many digital pictures - probably...
Forum: Asia October 24th, 2006, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By zxcvar
Visiting Delhi, Rangoon and Ankor Wat

Greetings! I was thinking of traveling from London to Delhi, Rangoon
and Angkor Wat. I want to stay in each place for few days. and the fly
back either to London or Tokyo. It seems there no flights...
Forum: Asia September 26th, 2006, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By zxcvar
Best time of year to see Japan and Ankorvat and Rangoon

Greetings! I am thinking of a trip from USA to Tokyo, Angkor wat
temples in Cambodia and city of Rangoon. What will be the best time of
the year to visit these places. With thanks.
Forum: Asia July 30th, 2006, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By zxcvar
Los Angels to Japan and Angkor Vat , Burma and Delhi

Greetings! I want to visit to India. Is it possible to visit the
following places - Japan, Angkor Vat, Burma and then to Delhi and back?
Will the airline permit this? Has anybody in this newsgroup...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25