Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Oldsarge
Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2013, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Oldsarge
New York

Anyone considering going out of New York City should be aware of the
following:

There are numerous hotels near LaGuardia airport. Getting a car to take you
places is easy but expensive.

We paid...
Forum: Cruises May 23rd, 2012, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Oldsarge
Facebook Group

Waiting for the Admin to admit me. Closed groups are ok, and
considering the trash that's invaded this newsgroup, it's probably the
way to go now.

Rich
Forum: Cruises May 23rd, 2012, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Oldsarge
New York Cruise Terminal

On Mon, 21 May 2012 07:22:54 -0400, Charles
wrote:

In article , Oldsarge
wrote:

A few...
Forum: Cruises May 23rd, 2012, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Oldsarge
Carnival Cruise Becomes Vacation Nightmare

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:58:35 -0400, Ray Goldenberg
wrote:

http://consumerist.com/2011/08/carnival-cruise-becomes-vacation-nightmare
.html

Jennifer and her husband...
Forum: Cruises May 20th, 2012, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Oldsarge
New York Cruise Terminal

A few months ago I heard they were moving the New York cruise
terminals.

I need to know what hotels are iin the area as we plan to fly in a day
before the cruise. Prefer Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn...
Forum: Cruises May 20th, 2012, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Oldsarge
Follow Up - Liberty Cruise from Hell

Well folks, after a long period of consideration, we have decided to
do it again with Carnival. Mainly because we got a pretty good deal
and it's on my bucket list.

Carnival Miracle sailing from...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6