Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dc
Forum: Air travel April 30th, 2008, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By dc
Chicago Hotel

I spent 2 nights in the Hampton Inn over the weekend and would recommend it
to anybody. The rooms are a decent size, the bathroom is large and the
service was great...

DC

"dc" ...
Forum: Air travel April 25th, 2008, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By dc
Chicago Hotel

I finally booked the Hampton Inn Majestic for around $200 a night..

I'm off in the morning..

dc

"dc" wrote in message
I think I...
Forum: Air travel April 23rd, 2008, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By dc
Chicago Hotel

I think I didn't allow for differences in English & American expectations..
In England I would say it is fairly normal to ask the question without
specifying a rate and assuming that others would...
Forum: Air travel April 22nd, 2008, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By dc
Chicago Hotel

When I said "not too expensive" I meant it in the English sense of "fairly
cheap" and not (as it seems) in the American sense of "really costly"..

DC

"jessica_smith_nyc" ...
Forum: Air travel April 21st, 2008, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By dc
Chicago Hotel

Anybody got a recommendation for a decent, not too expensive Chicago hotel
that is close to the centre of things?

I've got a couple of nights there this weekend and need to get something
sorted...
Forum: Air travel April 17th, 2008, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By dc
Chicago Hotels

Anybody know of a reasonably priced, centrally located Chicago hotel that I
can stay at in a couple of weeks. I want to be around an area that has a few
bars and restaurants but beyond that I'm...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6