Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: je
Forum: Europe November 16th, 2009, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 87
Posted By je
GPS Usage for Backpacking in Europe

On 13 nov, 14:58, Darkstar87695 Darkstar87695.41l...@no-
mx.forums.travel.com wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm an 18 year old from Florida and I have always
wanted
to travel. In a few years I will be...
Forum: Europe October 2nd, 2009, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 24
Posted By je
Questions

On 30 sep, 20:53, Hackamore wrote:
Snoopy wrote:
* * 1. Is Berlin a car-free city?
* * 2. Are other European cities car-free?

1) no
2) no european city of any...
Forum: Europe September 30th, 2009, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 24
Posted By je
Questions

On 30 sep, 02:56, "Snoopy" news.qwest.net wrote:
* * *1. Is Berlin a car-free city?

No

* * *2. Are other European cities car-free?

No major city, but several smaller, mostly tourist...
Forum: Europe July 29th, 2009, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By je
Websites for driving laws in Europe

On 23 juil, 13:08, "Jules" wrote:
Hi
im driving in a few countries next week, that havent driven in. Going
through Switzerland to Milan, then accross east,...
Forum: Europe July 9th, 2009, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By je
Bern to Vienna (no fast trains?)

On 6 juil, 19:02, -hh wrote:
I'm looking at the various options to get from Bern, Switzerland to
Vienna, Austria (weekday).

Looks like the trains take ~12...
Forum: Europe April 30th, 2009, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By je
Vienna: meal cost?

On 29 avr, 19:15, wrote:
Friend is going to Vienna for a week in early summer (Haydn
Festival).
What should he budget for meals? Not necessarily gourmet, but at
least...
Forum: Europe April 14th, 2009, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By je
Best Resource For Planning/Booking Budget Family Holiday InEurope?

On 7 avr, 03:02, "James Silverton"
wrote:
Tricky wrote on Mon, 6 Apr 2009 23:03:46 +0100:
"Tom P" wrote in message
Forum: Europe April 7th, 2009, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 50
Posted By je
Mediterranean Ferries

On 6 avr, 10:54, "Terry Richards" wrote:
We are planning a trip from northern France to central/southern
Italy by
motorcycle.

To cut down a bit on the road mileage, we...
Forum: USA & Canada April 4th, 2009, 09:04 AM Posted to alt.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By je
Montreal, Canada

On 30 mar, 17:27, "Newby" wrote:
Will be visiting for 2 days in mid June and would appreciate
suggestions for
'must see' things to see, or do, in Montreal and the...
Forum: Europe April 2nd, 2009, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By je
Europe motoring atlas recommendations sought

On 31 mar, 04:55, Dan Stephenson wrote:
Hello, I am planning a long trip in Europe by car, and I would like
your recommendations for a motoring atlas. Actually, several....
Forum: Europe March 16th, 2009, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 183
Posted By je
Planning a trip to Paris!

On 15 mar, 15:47, Cathy L wrote:
I would have to agree with no going in the summer. I have found that
Europe is way behind the States with the use of air...
Forum: Europe March 3rd, 2009, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 183
Posted By je
Planning a trip to Paris!

On 3 mar, 02:34, Herbert wrote:
Hi everybody, recently I have planned a trip to Paris and I would
like
to gather as much information about there so that I can...
Forum: Europe February 26th, 2009, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 31
Posted By je
Driving north of the Mediterranean

On 25 fév, 08:57, jskal wrote:
we are thinking with friends to make a trip during the summer by car
in
the Mediterranean countries. We would start from...
Forum: Europe February 20th, 2009, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 40
Posted By je
traveling with my car to Europe

On 20 fév, 10:06, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:
"Tim C." wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb...
Forum: Europe February 20th, 2009, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 40
Posted By je
traveling with my car to Europe

On 20 fév, 05:37, wrote:
Hello,

My husband and I would like to retrace a family legend vacation. We
would like to travel across the US by car from San Francisco to New
Forum: Europe January 28th, 2009, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 52
Posted By je
Glaciers in Europe?

On 2009-01-26 04:56:23 -0600, Surreyman
said:
Are you looking for EASY access, i.e. descend from...
Forum: Europe January 17th, 2009, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By je
Scenic drives in Switzerland in February

On 16 jan, 22:22, swxtytym
wrote:
Thanks a lot, all. I mainly plan to take safer roads and see what I
can.
I know it is winter time and i am not planning...
Forum: Europe January 12th, 2009, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By je
Toll road prices in France and Spain

On 11 jan, 16:43, tez2649
wrote:
Hi, to everyone on Travel.com.
has anyone got recent toll prices for France And Spain

--
tez2649
Message Origin:...

On 4 jan, 21:45, "hr(bob) " wrote:
I'll be flying from Chicago O'Hare to Zurich, staying few days,
driving into southern Germany for visits to relatives, and...
Forum: Europe December 2nd, 2008, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 87
Posted By je
Travel to europe in February

On 1 déc, 17:44, wrote:
Hi,

We plan to pick one country and visit it for our honeymoon during
February.

I've read in most places that majority of Europe will be...
Forum: Air travel December 1st, 2008, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
Replies: 18
Posted By je
Switzerland joins Schengen

On 28 nov, 11:43, "catalpa" wrote:
"Miles Vaches" wrote in message

Forum: Europe December 1st, 2008, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
Replies: 19

On 28 nov, 11:43, "catalpa" wrote:
"Miles Vaches" wrote in message

Forum: Europe September 3rd, 2008, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 59
Posted By je
Electricity Question

On 1 Sep., 14:57, Erick T. Barkhuis -o-m wrote:
Martin:

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 14:22:10 +0200, "Tim C." wrote:
Don't you need to be a resident to get...
Forum: Europe September 3rd, 2008, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 59
Posted By je
Electricity Question

On 30 Aug., 03:16, Janet Wilder wrote:
We are leaving *for Europe in a little over a month. This will be my
first time. Today I purchased a set of electric plug adapters...
Forum: Europe August 20th, 2008, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By je
any Berlin to Bern flights?

On 19 août, 18:52, "Steve Frank" wrote:
Are there any direct Berlin to Bern flights, or do I have to fly
to some
city, say Zurich, and take another flight or train from...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53