Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Forum: Air travel November 11th, 2007, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,aus.aviation
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Boeing admits 787 strategy flawed

On Nov 7, 8:05 am, wrote:
On Nov 7, 12:26 am, GB wrote:

wrote in news:1194410084.411339.86030
Forum: Air travel November 7th, 2007, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,aus.aviation

On Nov 7, 12:26 am, GB wrote:
wrote in news:1194410084.411339.86030
@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

I'm doing nothing of the sort, neither...
Forum: Air travel November 7th, 2007, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,aus.aviation
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Boeing admits 787 strategy flawed

On Nov 6, 7:01 pm, GB wrote:
wrote in news:1194387439.920316.182900@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

This makes it clear why your response...
Forum: Air travel November 6th, 2007, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,aus.aviation
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Boeing admits 787 strategy flawed

What concerns me most is that little old me - never been near an
aeroplane manufacturing gig in my life - spends a couple of years
at manglement school and *none* of this stuff at Boeing is...
Forum: Air travel November 6th, 2007, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,aus.aviation
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Boeing admits 787 strategy flawed

On Nov 6, 10:52 am, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Nov 5, 3:26 pm, wrote:

Most of the engineers that I worked with at Boeing felt this was a
mistake, as the...
Forum: Air travel November 5th, 2007, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,aus.aviation
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Boeing admits 787 strategy flawed

To clarify:

On the 777 program (which I worked on) all of the systems engineering
and integration work was done in-house. In an effort to reduce costs,
Boeing decided to try pushing more of the...
Forum: Air travel June 29th, 2007, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Replies: 258
Posted By [email protected]
Chinese (and other) pilots unable to speak English pose danger for air travel (CNN)

On Jun 29, 1:09 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
This matches with what I experienced recently. I was on the ground
aboard a United passenger flight...
Forum: Air travel June 29th, 2007, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Replies: 258
Posted By [email protected]
Chinese (and other) pilots unable to speak English pose danger for air travel (CNN)

I think we can all rest assured teach the world to speak understandable
English is not a long term problem. Everything will be going to Spanish in a
few years anyway.

No, it is going to be...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8