Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: StephanieM
Forum: Air travel June 21st, 2008, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 57
Posted By StephanieM
Flying AF?

Actually I quit working for XJET in March, and relocated to another
state and started working for another company completely. *I honestly
would not recommend working for an any airline in...
Forum: Air travel June 21st, 2008, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 57
Posted By StephanieM
Flying AF?

On Jun 18, 7:48*am, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:29:06 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jun 17, 4:52 am, (John...
Forum: Air travel June 17th, 2008, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 57
Posted By StephanieM
Flying AF?

On Jun 16, 8:56*pm, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:48:36 -0700 (PDT),

(VS) wrote:
In article...
Forum: Air travel June 17th, 2008, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 57
Posted By StephanieM
Flying AF?

On Jun 16, 5:34*pm, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:48:05 -0700 (PDT), StephanieM

wrote:
I flew air france to greece last year...
Forum: Air travel June 16th, 2008, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 57
Posted By StephanieM
Flying AF?

I flew air france to greece last year from Houston. All cattle class
seats are cramped. Let's see what's better.

1. Free alcohol.
2. Good alcohol choices, yep for free, multiple whites and reds...
Forum: Air travel November 14th, 2007, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By StephanieM
Tipping in USA/Canada

You know I don't even know why Qanset bothered to write about this.
It is clearly evident he is going to tip how he desires. No matter
what the local custom/culture would dictate. I can't say that...
Forum: Air travel November 13th, 2007, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By StephanieM
Cheap Flight from Sydney (AUS) to Montreal (CAN)

You might want to look on kayak.com
Forum: Air travel November 10th, 2007, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By StephanieM
Tipping in USA/Canada

Maybe you haven't been on many tours, but I have been on tours in
Scotland, England, Germany, and Greece, and all guides have asked for
their gratutity. In fact they often hand you envelopes to put...
Forum: Air travel November 10th, 2007, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By StephanieM
Tipping in USA/Canada

The part of the question I couldn't understand why is someone would be
miserly not to tip when it is highly likely they are coming from a
place where they are buying US dollars for cheap, that they...
Forum: Air travel November 9th, 2007, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 8
Posted By StephanieM
studying at airport

If I was going to do this, we will negate that airport parking does
cost money, how many seating areas are before security. While I work
for an airline, I have never seriously considered hanging...
Forum: Air travel November 8th, 2007, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By StephanieM
Tipping in USA/Canada

You know the part of the question I fail to grasp on this one is where
are you coming from. The US dollar is in the tank. You have got to
be benfitting from the exchange rate alone.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11