Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Von Fourche
Forum: Cruises August 17th, 2008, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Von Fourche
CARNIVAL VICTORY (NY)

"D BECK" wrote in message
IS THERE ANYONE GOING ON THE SEPT. 6TH CRUISE OUT OF NY TO NEW ENGLAND
& CANADA.

I'm not...
Forum: Cruises August 17th, 2008, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Von Fourche
Carnival Fascination Shows

"David N" wrote in message
Just got off the Fascination today after a 4 Day
KeyWest/Cozumel/DayAtSea cruise with...
Forum: Cruises August 16th, 2008, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Von Fourche
FUN Pass and question

"George Leppla" wrote in message

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises August 15th, 2008, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Von Fourche
FUN Pass and question

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
YAHOOOOOOOOOO i filled out my fun pass on carnival and have that now
waiting with...
Forum: Cruises April 28th, 2008, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Von Fourche
Want to Work in Travel Industry

Ok, the last few months I have given my soul and heart to my Heavenly
Father and Savior Jesus. I'm trying to change my life.

I'm going back to school to finish my degree. Hopefully I will be...
Forum: Cruises December 14th, 2007, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 47
Posted By Von Fourche
Good bye!

wrote in message
Sorry to report that my wife just passed away, we had 52 years of good
times & many cruises.
Forum: Cruises July 1st, 2007, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Von Fourche
Looking for Bar List Picture from Enchantment of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas has a Latin bar called Boleros. Anybody
know where I can get a picture of their bar drink list? I was on this ship
about a year or so ago. I drunk many Mojito's from this...
Forum: Cruises May 12th, 2007, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Von Fourche
Barcelona advice?

"Ike" wrote in message
Duncan Craig wrote:
"nunamus" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises March 19th, 2007, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Von Fourche
CHEAP CRUISES

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
Thus spake (Surfer E2468) :

Have found from listening to...
Forum: Cruises March 9th, 2007, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Von Fourche
Freedom of the Seas picture gallery

"Lucky Lenny" wrote in message
This looks awesome!
Forum: Cruises February 6th, 2007, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Von Fourche
There are very few solo cruisers?

"Odysseus" wrote in message
In my very unscientific observations, I have noticed that there
are very few solo pleasure travelers...
Forum: Cruises January 8th, 2007, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Von Fourche
3 Detained Trying to Enter Port of Miami

"Marsha L" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises January 7th, 2007, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By Von Fourche
NCL vs RCCL

"Jeff Gersten" wrote in message
(SD) wrote:

Hi All,
I have taken RCCL trips previously but...
Forum: Cruises January 5th, 2007, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By Von Fourche
Antiviral Handwipes

"Kathy" wrote in message
Anyone know of any antiviral products we can take on cruise to protect
from Norovirus? ...
Forum: Cruises December 31st, 2006, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Von Fourche
What Money To Take To Tahiti

"jim" wrote in message
The culture is also so very much different than the US you cannot even
compare.

What...
Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2006, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Von Fourche
HAL Nudist CRUISE?

"Russell Patterson" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 14:03:24 -0500, Dillon Pyron
Forum: Cruises December 26th, 2006, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Von Fourche
Buying liquor in bottles on Princess

"Jr." wrote in message
Actually, I was always under the impression that a "fifth" of scotch was
actually 4/5 of a quart.

Forum: Cruises December 22nd, 2006, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Von Fourche
Passports Needed For Cruises in 2007!!!!!!!!!

"barbara s" wrote in message
Hi, Do We need to get passports for our cruise to Southern Caribbean on
Carnival this May...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2006, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Von Fourche
Travel Agencies - My New Target

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
Thus spake "Von Fourche" :

"Dillon Pyron"...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Von Fourche
Sapphire Princess - Notes from First Time Cruisers - Tipping

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

If you CRUISE, you'll do quite well if you can speak (at least a bit)
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Von Fourche
Back from Freedom, cut short

me wrote in message ...
I was supposed to sail on 12-10-06 but go to the airport in
miami and was told the ship came back sick and they were...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Von Fourche
Christmas cruise question

"Michael" wrote in message
Hi All,

My wife and I are going to be on the Enchantment OTS over Christmas this
year and I was wondering...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Von Fourche
In defense of a travel agent

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

Von Fourche wrote:
"Reef Fish" ...
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2006, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 37
Posted By Von Fourche
Princess - Personal Choice Dining Options (vikings)

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

Von Fourche wrote:
"Caribbean Girl" wrote in...
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2006, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 37
Posted By Von Fourche
Princess - Personal Choice Dining Options (vikings)

"Caribbean Girl" wrote in message
We were on the same sailing as you and the maitre d promissed us same
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61