Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Come-Along.nl
Forum: Africa August 5th, 2008, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Best time to visit Bhutan………

Is Bhutan in Africa?...
Forum: Africa July 15th, 2008, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 4
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Hire car in South Africa, international drivers license needed ?

"Dimond Geeza" schreef in bericht
Hire car in South Africa, international drivers license...
Forum: Africa August 8th, 2007, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Come-Along.nl
GPS Waypoints for Namibia

Ngepi Camp, Divundu/Bagani, Namibia.

South 18°06.987 - East 21°40.187

Okaukuejo, Etosha, Namibia.

South 19°10.953 - East 15°55.034
Forum: Africa August 8th, 2007, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Come-Along.nl
GPS Waypoints for Namibia

Okaukuejo Camp in Etosha

Halali in Etosha

Namutony in Etosha

Ngepi camp

I have the waypoint of the above. Will email them tonight...
Forum: Africa August 8th, 2007, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Come-Along.nl
GPS Waypoints for Namibia

look at:

http://www.come-along.nl/lege%20pagina%20750.htm
Forum: Africa May 29th, 2007, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By Come-Along.nl
shipping vehicle

"Kevin Heyes" schreef in bericht
Hi

I'm looking to buy a land cruiser in the UK to ship out to SA for an
extended...
Forum: Africa April 19th, 2007, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Rent a car in Namibia

"Kika" schreef in bericht
Any idea ....
Help :-)

http://www.national-namibia.com/

http://www.ascocarhire.com/homepage_E.htm
Forum: Africa April 10th, 2007, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 15
Posted By Come-Along.nl
For Marc Lurie...

"Marc Lurie" schreef in bericht
Hans, winters in the northern parts of SA are really nice. Johannesburg...
Forum: Africa April 9th, 2007, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 8
Posted By Come-Along.nl
What to bring to South Africa

"Michael Kilpatrick" schreef in bericht
For what it's worth, my view on this is that it isn't a good idea, as a
tourist, to be...
Forum: Africa April 6th, 2007, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 15
Posted By Come-Along.nl
For Marc Lurie...

ThX Marc,

The family will arrive early July.

Keep me posted if you better prices then 450 ZAR!

Much appreciated.

Hans
Forum: Africa April 6th, 2007, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 15
Posted By Come-Along.nl
For Marc Lurie...

Hello Marc,

I'm writing you this email as you are living in Gauteng and contributed many
usefull postings on rec.travel.africa so I presume you will be willing to
help...

I have people using my...
Forum: Africa March 15th, 2007, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 4
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Self-drive in Botswana & SA

"Nancy" schreef in bericht
Hi all,

In October my husband and I are returning to Botswana, flying into Joburg.
We plan to rent...
Forum: Africa December 23rd, 2006, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Come-Along.nl
I was attacked by headhunters in Zimbabwe

People please never ver react to any postings of this kind! Just block
sender...
Forum: Africa November 21st, 2006, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Come-Along.nl
You can own your own travel website like Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity

"Ashok Shah" schreef in bericht
Travel Agent perks... like free upgrades, special airport
lounges, deeply discounted...
Forum: Africa November 13th, 2006, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Best time dive on Mosel Bay

"Al_diver" schreef in bericht
Hello
I travel to Cap next December to dive around
The Great W. Shark .Waht's best...
Forum: Africa November 6th, 2006, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Morocco - Merzouga

http://home.wanadoo.nl/marianne.langerak/
Forum: Africa November 6th, 2006, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Morocco - Merzouga

"Gianandrea Gobbo" schreef in bericht
Hi there,
Next week I'll be travelling in Morocco, I have set up a plan but...
Forum: Africa October 31st, 2006, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Help: Nelspruit Airport

Try Google first next time...

"Brian" schreef in bericht
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:17:21 +0100, "Come-Along.nl"
Forum: Africa October 31st, 2006, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Help: Nelspruit Airport

No Nelspruit Airport is just out of town on the Kaapsehoop road, and MQP is
north-east of Nelspruit (on Komatipoort road about 15km, then turn north
about 10 km). Nelspruit Airport may however have...
Forum: Africa October 30th, 2006, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Nelspruit Airport

"Brian" schreef in bericht
Are Nelspruit Airport (NEL) and Kruger Mpumalanga
International Airport (MQP) the...
Forum: Africa October 21st, 2006, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Chobe

Maybe you are wright. I've been told that there was a sighting 2 years
ago
of a black rhino in Chobe... ;-)

That sounds strange, as the vegetation in Chobe is not suitable for...
Forum: Africa October 15th, 2006, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Chobe

"grant kinsley" schreef in bericht
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:41:35 +0200, "Come-Along.nl"
Forum: Africa October 13th, 2006, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Chobe

"GeirSan" geirertz-nospam æt mac.com schreef in bericht
Is Chobe anything compared to the Kenyan reserves (Chobe across the border
in Botswana from...
Forum: Africa September 5th, 2006, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Come-Along.nl
Johannesburg International Airport name change

Point taken. Thanks for clearing this issue. End of discussion as far as i'm
concerned.

Reg. Hans Schoelink
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24