Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rajeev Aloysius
Forum: Europe April 30th, 2009, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Vienna: meal cost?

On Apr 29, 10:15*pm, wrote:
Friend is going to Vienna for a week in early summer (Haydn Festival).
What should he budget for meals? *Not necessarily gourmet, but at
Forum: Europe March 22nd, 2009, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Szentendre and Esztergom from Budapest

On Feb 24, 9:53*pm, "Gerald Oliver Swift" wrote:

Both these towns are very easily accessible from Budapest either by bus,
train or river boat (summer only).
No need to do...
Forum: Europe March 15th, 2009, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
How many places called "Costa Verde" are there ?

On Mar 14, 1:33*am, Hatunen wrote:
which is probably why the writers for teh TV series "Heroes"
chose that name for the one the Bennetts live in.
* ************** DAVE HATUNEN...
Forum: Europe March 3rd, 2009, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Reservations for TGV and TER trains.

On Feb 27, 7:23*pm, Bruce K. wrote:
Can I make a reservation for these French trains up to departure time?

I will be travelling between Lyon- Dijon - Paris and am...
Forum: Europe March 3rd, 2009, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 183
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Planning a trip to Paris!

On Mar 3, 6:34*am, Herbert wrote:

--
Herbert

Place to stay - Ibis hotels throughout the city offer a budget, but
very basic place to stay in the centre of the...
Forum: Europe February 24th, 2009, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Need advice on Moscow and St. Petersburg

On Feb 24, 4:32*am, Thornhill wrote:
On Feb 23, 3:04*am, Rajeev Aloysius wrote:

On Feb 23, 6:04*am, Thornhill ...
Forum: Europe February 23rd, 2009, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Need advice on Moscow and St. Petersburg

On Feb 23, 6:04*am, Thornhill wrote:
I'm planning on going to each city this summer, but wasn't sure how
many days to spend there. I'm thinking four days for each city.

Forum: Europe May 30th, 2008, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
hotelclub.net

On May 30, 1:26*pm, "Gummo" wrote:
http://www.hotelclub.net/

Anyone vouch for their reliability?

Gummo

Works fine. The hotels usually treat the vouchers...
Forum: Europe May 30th, 2008, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Euro rail Pass Germany and France

On May 29, 8:29*pm, erilar wrote:
In article
,
*Rajeev Aloysius ...
Forum: Europe May 29th, 2008, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Euro rail Pass Germany and France

On May 27, 2:49*pm, Amit wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am a Non-European citizen traveling to Germany on 30th May. I see a
lot of people recommending euro rail passes if you...
Forum: Europe May 25th, 2008, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Carte Orange still used?

On May 24, 3:59*pm, JuanElorza wrote:
On Sat, 24 May 2008 09:04:21 +0200, Runge11 wrote*:

Navigo...
Yes. This is not given on the English version of the ratp...
Forum: Europe May 24th, 2008, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Travelling in Benelux/France on an Eurailpass

I visited France / Benelux on an Eurail pass in April 2008, and I
thought I should share some experiences with this NG.

1) The booking fee on TGV at the time of writing is 3 euros
irrespective of...
Forum: Europe May 24th, 2008, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Rajeev Aloysius
Carte Orange still used?

On May 24, 7:38*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Ronald Hands writes:
Does anyone know if the Carte Orange is still available for
use on Paris Metro and bus systems? *I have a vague...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13