Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: G
Forum: Europe September 11th, 2007, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By G
mount olympus inspite of greece fires

hi. i am leaving for europe next week and will be in greece from the 21st to
29th. was wondering if anyone knew first hand or if there was any site or #
i could call that can tell me what is going on...
Forum: Europe September 7th, 2007, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By G
mount olympus inspite of greece fires

hi. i am leaving for europe next week and will be in greece from the 21st to
29th. was wondering if anyone knew first hand or if there was any site or #
i could call that can tell me what is going...
Forum: Europe June 28th, 2007, 01:57 PM Posted to alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By G
Mount Olympus from Meteora or worst case Athens

Hi there... i just booked a trip to Greece in September and needed help
with a part of my journey. I am planning on travelling to Meteora for a day
and then doing a climb of Mount Olympus.

Could...
Forum: Europe June 27th, 2007, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By G
Mount Olympus from Meteora or worst case Athens

Hi there... i just booked a trip to Greece in September and needed help with
a part of my journey. I am planning on travelling to Meteora for a day and
then doing a climb of Mount Olympus. Could...
Forum: Europe May 11th, 2007, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By G
mount olympus from meteora

hi there

does anyone know of a way to get to mount olympus from
meteora? im going by articles online and on my lonely planet guidebookbut
they only offer routes via athens and since the two are so...
Forum: Europe May 11th, 2007, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By G
mount olympus from meteora

hi there

does anyone know of a way to get to mount olympus from
meteora? im going by articles online and on my lonely planet guidebookbut
they only offer routes via athens and since the two are so...
Forum: Europe May 9th, 2007, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By G
mount olympus from meteora

hi there...im pretty sure there is a bus...or for that matter a car. im kind
of new to the area though and was wondering if anyone actually knew how to
get there. thanks.

"Chiken Koma"...
Forum: Europe May 8th, 2007, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By G
mount olympus from meteora

hi there

does anyone know the cheapest and quickest way to get to mount olympus from
meteora? im going by articles online and on my lonely planet guidebookbut
they only offer routes via athens and...
Forum: Europe March 20th, 2007, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By G
trip to greece and italy

very good tips guys. looking for more specifics. from what i can gather so
far - its important to be strict in what im seeing. which is fine - i plan
to doing sleeper trains and travelling or...
Forum: Europe March 20th, 2007, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By G
trip to greece and italy

Hi guys and girls,

I have a few questions i was googling over and i thought i would give the
ngs a chance too since there were posters in here ever so helpful on my last
trip to Spain. I'm...
Forum: Asia August 21st, 2006, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 8
Posted By G
Volcano climbing in indonesia

i am currently looking at various trekking companies to make a trip up mount
rinjani ideally or if need be perhaps another volcano in indonesia. does
anyone here know of a way to sign up other ppl...
Forum: Air travel August 21st, 2006, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia