Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Newbie
Forum: Air travel October 25th, 2007, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By Newbie
Why Travelocity Sucks: Sorry the lowest Price has changed...

bertbarndoor wrote:

: What the hell, you do a search, you get the price, you click on it,
: and then it goes up $300. How annoying is this? What a waste of time.

Yes it is...
Forum: Europe May 1st, 2007, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 73
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

: Erm, they were war zones. I don't think Rome is quite in that league
: yet.

I am not sure if NYC, London, Madrid, and...
Forum: Air travel May 1st, 2007, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 67
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

: Erm, they were war zones. I don't think Rome is quite in that league
: yet.

I am not sure if NYC, London, Madrid, and...
Forum: Europe May 1st, 2007, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Newbie
Rome-Delhi flight on Eurofly (an Italian airline)?

Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost wrote:

: You a lot more likely to die in a car accident then in a terrorist
: attack.

I agree! I spend a lot more time in cars than in places likely to be
terror...
Forum: Air travel May 1st, 2007, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Newbie
Rome-Delhi flight on Eurofly (an Italian airline)?

Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost wrote:

: You a lot more likely to die in a car accident then in a terrorist
: attack.

I agree! I spend a lot more time in cars than in places likely to be
terror...
Forum: Air travel May 1st, 2007, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By Newbie
FF Miles on code-share flights

AlexZ wrote:

: Let's say I have FF account with American. I fly on a codeshare
: flight which carries the number of the carrier X, but is operated
: by Y. Now X and Y could have...
Forum: Europe May 1st, 2007, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 73
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

Shawn Hirn wrote:

: With you, the terrorists won their battle...

The enemy always has a vote. However, that doesn't mean they won. That
is decided in the long run. During WW2...
Forum: Air travel May 1st, 2007, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 67
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

Shawn Hirn wrote:

: With you, the terrorists won their battle...

The enemy always has a vote. However, that doesn't mean they won. That
is decided in the long run. During WW2...
Forum: Air travel May 1st, 2007, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 67
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

: So, if I wanted to visit Spain, and there were ETA terrorist attacks,
: Americans would be more in danger, because they are Americans?

Risk is by nature uncertain. Insurance companies are...
Forum: Europe May 1st, 2007, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 73
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

: So, if I wanted to visit Spain, and there were ETA terrorist attacks,
: Americans would be more in danger, because they are Americans?

Risk is by nature uncertain. Insurance companies are...
Forum: Europe May 1st, 2007, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 73
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost wrote:

: Your kidding, right?

No, the joke seems to be all yours if you are pretending that *if*
there were to be terror attacks, American would not face special...
Forum: Air travel May 1st, 2007, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 67
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost wrote:

: Your kidding, right?

No, the joke seems to be all yours if you are pretending that *if*
there were to be terror attacks, American would not face special...
Forum: Europe May 1st, 2007, 03:59 AM Posted to soc.culture.indian,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Newbie
Rome-Delhi flight on Eurofly (an Italian airline)?

Alan S wrote:

: I am avoiding that part of the world at that time due to serious
: terrorist threat. Chances are that something *will* happen in Iran,
: Iraq, etc and major...
Forum: Air travel May 1st, 2007, 03:59 AM Posted to soc.culture.indian,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe

Alan S wrote:

: I am avoiding that part of the world at that time due to serious
: terrorist threat. Chances are that something *will* happen in Iran,
: Iraq, etc and major...
Forum: Europe May 1st, 2007, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 73
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

Calif Bill wrote:

: So, you avoid all dangers?

No, but I do take them into consideration. With so many options in the
world, there is no reason not to.

I believe that...
Forum: Air travel May 1st, 2007, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 67
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

Calif Bill wrote:

: So, you avoid all dangers?

No, but I do take them into consideration. With so many options in the
world, there is no reason not to.

I believe that...
Forum: Air travel May 1st, 2007, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 67
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

RPS wrote:

: I realize it is a vague kind of question, but I know nothing about Rome
: and need to decide, for how many days to break journey there. So any
: guidance is...
Forum: Europe May 1st, 2007, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 73
Posted By Newbie
How many days in Rome?

RPS wrote:

: I realize it is a vague kind of question, but I know nothing about Rome
: and need to decide, for how many days to break journey there. So any
: guidance is...
Forum: Air travel April 28th, 2007, 05:08 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By Newbie
Register at web sites or try to use them anonymously?

Shawn Hirn wrote:

:Usually though, registering allows you to do things such as
: save your itinerary, get on a mailing list for good travel deals, save
: your credit card info,...
Forum: Air travel April 28th, 2007, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 15
Posted By Newbie
How to utilize ITA Software's flight search results?

scabbardgirl wrote:

: I use ITA to find routing for international frequent flyer tickets. ITA
: can come up with some pretty esoteric ways to get from Point A to Point
: B...
Forum: Air travel April 28th, 2007, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 15
Posted By Newbie
How to utilize ITA Software's flight search results?

Jeff Hacker wrote:

: No. But you can go to the airline in question's site and book it there.
: Note that since Orbitz uses the ITA software, you may be able to get the
: same...
Forum: Air travel April 27th, 2007, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Newbie
Multi-destination search

Sometimes I have to do a multi-destination search rather than a simple
round trip. I have noticed that the site that I normally use, aa.com
and ITAsoftware, are limited to 4 flights.

This works for...
Forum: Air travel April 27th, 2007, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 15
Posted By Newbie
How to utilize ITA Software's flight search results?

Just wanted to say I have posted a question about multicity search. I
thought it would be best as a separate thread. I would appreciate if
you'd post there. Thanks.
Forum: Air travel April 27th, 2007, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 15
Posted By Newbie
How to utilize ITA Software's flight search results?

rieker wrote:

: What do you mean by "it wasn't offered online"?
:
: Delta.com did not show it as a selection to use for the trip that I am
: taking. ITA did. ...
Forum: Air travel April 27th, 2007, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 15
Posted By Newbie
How to utilize ITA Software's flight search results?

rieker wrote:

: So call AA and see what happens...we want a full report! :)

Thanks. I'll post a report when I am done.

I am trying to combine a few odd places,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65