Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Jones
Forum: Air travel September 29th, 2007, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 53
Posted By Mark Jones
boarding faster

wrote:
On 27 Sep, 21:10, JA_MORAN wrote:
three ways I can think of boarding an aircraft faster

one is to have people line up along wall, have...
Forum: Air travel September 24th, 2007, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 55
Posted By Mark Jones
Sikhs oppose new turban rules

Mr Travel wrote:
You know.. This group just got together recently and decided they
would form a religion..... No, seriously, either they follow the
rules or they dont' fly. If there are...
Forum: Air travel September 22nd, 2007, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By Mark Jones
This Woman is Missing a Few Marbles

Mxsmanic wrote:
I find it especially surprising that she is an MIT student. I
thought they were supposed to be smart.

Intelligent, yes.

Smart, no.
Forum: Cruises January 25th, 2007, 02:25 AM Posted to triangle.general,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Mark Jones
Important safety message

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:01:20 GMT, Mark Jones wrote:

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
label me the Dumbest of the Dumb.
Works for me.

I have some helpful information for...
Forum: Cruises January 24th, 2007, 01:01 PM Posted to triangle.general,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Mark Jones
Important safety message

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
label me the Dumbest of the Dumb.
Works for me.
Forum: Cruises January 21st, 2007, 09:39 PM Posted to triangle.general,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Mark Jones
Important safety message

Carl A. wrote:
"Neon John" wrote in message

After about the 5th mail box I put a stop to it. I got a length of
8"...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6