Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neville MADDEN
Forum: USA & Canada December 5th, 2013, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Las Vegas hotel parking?

wrote in
:

I plan to arrive (solo) in LV on a Saturday evening later this month
and intend to book a hotel on the...
Forum: USA & Canada November 20th, 2013, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Cell phones - who has best offer

Neville MADDEN wrote in
:

Good morning

I have been granted a year's overseas study scholarship at the
University of...
Forum: USA & Canada November 20th, 2013, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Cell phones - who has best offer

Good morning

I have been granted a year's overseas study scholarship at the University
of North Carolina starting in the spring semester 2014.

Rosemarie and I arrive in Greensboro NC on 26...
Forum: USA & Canada October 12th, 2013, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Baggage transfer at intermediate stops

Good morning, My wife and I are flying from Los Angeles to Greensboro NC
with United.

There is a stopover in Chicago and a flight transfer to EXPRESSJET
AIRLINES DBA UNITED EXPRESS for the...
Forum: USA & Canada July 22nd, 2012, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By Neville MADDEN
International driving licence?

Or are you suggesting that US traffic police don't know what UK
licenses look like?

Indeed. Or that of any other foreign country with a reciprocal
driving agreement.

Er umm..I had...
Forum: USA & Canada June 17th, 2012, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Western Loop

"- Bobb -" wrote in :

"Dan Stephenson" wrote in message
I recently...
Forum: USA & Canada June 8th, 2012, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By Neville MADDEN
'On-the-road restaurants in USA

"Graham Harrison" wrote in
:

"Neville MADDEN" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada June 7th, 2012, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By Neville MADDEN
'On-the-road restaurants in USA

Good morning,

My wife and I are planning a three month driving tour in the US, mainly
in a big loop from Los Angeles to Seattle to Niagara to NY to Florida,
New Orleans, GC, Las Vegas and back to...
Forum: Asia April 10th, 2010, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Taxi from Bangkok Rail Station to International Airport

I will be transiting Bangkok later on this year - from the railway station
to the airport.

Can anyone tell me
what is the approximate fare

can I pay the cab driver in $US

I will only be...
Forum: Asia February 20th, 2010, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Philippines Question

peewee wrote in
:

Can anyone please advise what the current tourist renewal visa fees
are for USA...
Forum: USA & Canada December 1st, 2009, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 73
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Cashing Travellers checks in USA

SMS wrote in news:4acd57f6$0$1652
:

Hatunen wrote:

.. My bank rebates ATM
fees so I don't get dinged there, and I use a credit card with...
Forum: USA & Canada June 17th, 2009, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 53
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Which is best Motel Chain for extended trip to the US.

In article , JamesStep wrote:
who offers the best deal over an extended period.

Are you planning to pick...
Forum: USA & Canada June 17th, 2009, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 53
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Which is best Motel Chain for extended trip to the US.

In article , "Graham Harrison" wrote:

Are you planning to visit any National Parks particularly in the west...
Forum: USA & Canada June 17th, 2009, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 53
Posted By Neville MADDEN
Which is best Motel Chain for extended trip to the US.

Good morning,

My wife and I are planning a 3 month tour of the US using a rental car and
staying in motels.

I have looked at the various motel chains such as Motel 6, Motel8, Days Inn
eyc and am...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14