Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: geno.y
Forum: Asia October 8th, 2009, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 9
Posted By geno.y
Takayama vs. Hiroshima

snip
On Oct 8, 10:22*am, "Marion" wrote:
geno.y wrote:
snip
On Oct 7, 5:53 am, "Marion" wrote:
R C wrote:
In article...
Forum: Asia October 7th, 2009, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 9
Posted By geno.y
Takayama vs. Hiroshima

snip
On Oct 7, 5:53*am, "Marion" wrote:
R C wrote:
In article ,
"John Keiser" ...
Forum: Asia September 10th, 2009, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By geno.y
How much walking

On Sep 8, 11:59*pm, Steve wrote:
I'll be traveling with a friend who has MS and can't walk very far,
maybe a few blocks before she has to sit down and rest. We're
considering a...
Forum: Asia August 3rd, 2009, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By geno.y
Avoiding Twin Fares When for a Single When on a Tour (India)?

On Aug 2, 8:49*am, "W. eWatson" wrote:
I sometimes travel as a single, and very often if it's a commercial
tour, they want fares for two for the best rates for each...
Forum: Asia April 20th, 2009, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 19
Posted By geno.y
Anyone Still Use Traveler’s Checks?

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone still used traveler’s checks when traveling
in Asia?

TIA

Geno
Forum: Asia February 28th, 2009, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.thai
Replies: 6
Posted By geno.y
Maesa Elephant Park, Chiang Mai

On Feb 27, 1:29*am, "Viviane" wrote:

Any other elephant camps that people have enjoyed? *I'd like a back up as
our 11 year old has her heart set on spending time...
Forum: Asia November 10th, 2008, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 3
Posted By geno.y
Kyoto mid May 2009 help needed

On Nov 8, 7:38*am, "Marion" wrote:
Hello,

Next year my husband and I will be in Kyoto mid May and we intend to stay
there for 4 nights. I had a look in the Lonely...
Forum: Asia September 22nd, 2008, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By geno.y
bangkok-angkor wat-pnompen ho shi minh

On Sep 22, 9:18*am, "mr" wrote:
please help me how is best train or route to visite that destinations

don’t bother, to my knowledge there are no trains for this route.
Trains...
Forum: Asia August 28th, 2008, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 13
Posted By geno.y
Best agencies for Nepal and Bhutan ??

On Aug 27, 9:20 pm, "grusl" wrote:
"tile" wrote in message

Markku Grönroos...
Forum: Air travel August 23rd, 2008, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 28
Posted By geno.y
Vietnam Airlines passenger sets off emergency slide

On Aug 23, 2:57 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
grusl writes:
Why on earth would you touch the handle at all? Doesn't have big a red "do
not touch" sign?

No, it doesn't.

Forum: Asia August 23rd, 2008, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 22

grusl writes:
Why on earth would you touch the handle at all? Doesn't have big a red "do
not touch" sign?

No, it doesn't.

Forum: Air travel April 17th, 2008, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 14
From Chicago to Tokyo, HK, Delhi

On Apr 17, 11:05 am, AKT wrote:
geno.y wrote:

: If it doesn’t have to be in that order, you could do either one of
: these on Singapore Airlines (SQ):
Forum: Asia April 17th, 2008, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 14
From Chicago to Tokyo, HK, Delhi

On Apr 17, 11:05 am, AKT wrote:
geno.y wrote:

: If it doesn’t have to be in that order, you could do either one of
: these on Singapore Airlines (SQ):
Forum: Asia April 17th, 2008, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 14
From Chicago to Tokyo, HK, Delhi

On Apr 16, 9:20 pm, AKT wrote:
I am based in Chicago and need to make a trip to Tokyo (NRT), HK (HKG),
and Delhi (DEL) next Feb.

If it doesn’t have to be in that order, you...
Forum: Air travel April 17th, 2008, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 14
From Chicago to Tokyo, HK, Delhi

On Apr 16, 9:20 pm, AKT wrote:
I am based in Chicago and need to make a trip to Tokyo (NRT), HK (HKG),
and Delhi (DEL) next Feb.

If it doesn’t have to be in that order, you...
Forum: Asia February 16th, 2008, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By geno.y
present name of old "Hongkong hotel"

On Feb 16, 9:12 am, "
wrote:
Someone wants to revisit Hongkong for sentimental reasons and wants to stay
in a hotel in Hongkong next...
Forum: Asia December 5th, 2007, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By geno.y
Singapore restaurant for newly weds

On Dec 4, 1:33 pm, "HHasund" wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of a nice restaurant that is good for an occasion like
this?

There is Au Jardin Les Amis, located in the...
Forum: Asia October 31st, 2007, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 4
Posted By geno.y
Tour to Hakone and Kyoto/Nara

On Oct 31, 4:30 pm, Alfred Molon wrote:
I've searched for such a tour, 3-4 days departing from Tokyo, one way
ending in Kyoto, but the cheapest I found is 117000 yen with...
Forum: Asia October 30th, 2007, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 13
Posted By geno.y
Japan Rail pass

On Oct 30, 9:43 am, "geno.y" wrote:
On Oct 29, 7:18 pm, wrote:

On Oct 30, 3:55 am, Alfred Molon wrote:

In...
Forum: Asia October 30th, 2007, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 13
Posted By geno.y
Japan Rail pass

On Oct 29, 7:18 pm, wrote:
On Oct 30, 3:55 am, Alfred Molon wrote:

In article ,
Forum: Asia October 29th, 2007, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 13
Posted By geno.y
Japan Rail pass

Will be in Tokyo for the next few days, then I was thinking to do Nikko
as a daytrip, then go to Mt Fuji, perhaps Ise, perhaps a side trip to
Kanazawa, Kyoto/Nara/Osaka and Hiroshima.
--
In...
Forum: Asia October 29th, 2007, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 13
Posted By geno.y
Japan Rail pass

Will be in Tokyo for the next few days, then I was thinking to do Nikko
as a daytrip, then go to Mt Fuji, perhaps Ise, perhaps a side trip to
Kanazawa, Kyoto/Nara/Osaka and Hiroshima.
Forum: Asia October 4th, 2007, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 6
Posted By geno.y
Which guidebook for Japan?

On Oct 4, 9:53 am, Alfred Molon wrote:
Somebody claimed the LP is not very good. Which one would you recommend?
--

Alfred Molonhttp://www.molon.de- Photos of Asia,...
Forum: Asia September 18th, 2007, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia

On Sep 17, 9:18 pm, Jay wrote:
Hi - I may stay is a hotel that does not offer internet access. Do
most malls in Singapore have free wireless internet access? How about
Forum: Asia September 2nd, 2007, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 23
Posted By geno.y
Questions about Vietnam Experience

On Sep 2, 12:03 pm, Walt Bilofsky wrote:
Are the waters in Halong Bay very calm? Or do the junks rock about
all the time?

You do travel through some open water, but...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46