Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: paulfoel
Forum: Air travel November 9th, 2011, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By paulfoel
Return cheaper than a single??? LON-NYC

Apparently there was a court case in the US where an airline took someones miles off them. Passenger won.
Forum: Air travel November 9th, 2011, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By paulfoel
Return cheaper than a single??? LON-NYC

Costs more this way with co-pay costs for the upgrade
Forum: Air travel November 8th, 2011, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By paulfoel
Return cheaper than a single??? LON-NYC

OK. Planning to use my Continental miles to book a business class flight back from New York (its with Air Canada one of their partners) on a Saturday.

Excellent, so I though just book a one-way to...
Forum: Air travel August 1st, 2008, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By paulfoel
Optimum time to book for cheapest flights?

Whats the best time in advance to book flights? (transatlantic).

Is it as early as possible for the cheapest?

I'd heard it was something like 90 days....
Forum: Air travel September 18th, 2006, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 20
Posted By paulfoel
Man tries to open exit door during flight

wrote:

Charles Newman wrote:
"Duh_OZ" wrote in message
Guess we'll...
Forum: Air travel September 18th, 2006, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 20
Posted By paulfoel
Man tries to open exit door during flight

mrtravel wrote:

wrote:
Wolfenberger said the man was held down and punched by other passengers
as he grabbed the man's leg. Air marshals then came and took...
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2006, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By paulfoel
Canada pilot in toilet trip drama

SP Cook wrote:
DaveM wrote:
Crew members were forced to take the door off its hinges to let him
back in.

So much for the security of the door to the flight deck.

Internal...
Forum: Air travel August 25th, 2006, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 37
Posted By paulfoel
US Immigration - bad attitudes

I think the problem is what people mean when they say "rude".
I doubt that most of them are rude to foreigners, but I would believe
that they are more serious when interviewing people from...
Forum: Air travel August 25th, 2006, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 37
Posted By paulfoel
US Immigration - bad attitudes

US Border guards are trained with a mindset that everyone crossing into
the USA has intentions to permanently stay in the USA and seek jobs
there. So until they are reasonably sure that the...
Forum: Air travel August 24th, 2006, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 37
Posted By paulfoel
US Immigration - bad attitudes

Lorraine Melville wrote:

"paulfoel" wrote in message
Visited the US many times and have come across...
Forum: Air travel August 24th, 2006, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 37
Posted By paulfoel
US Immigration - bad attitudes

Visited the US many times and have come across some really bad US
Immigration officials. Planning to visit in a few weeks, and with the
additional security issues, expect them to be much worse.

Its...
Forum: Air travel August 24th, 2006, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 17
Posted By paulfoel
UK to USA - Start October - Cabin baggage restrictions then?

Anybody like to make a guess as to what the cabin baggage restrictions
will be by then?

Flying from the UK to the USA on Continental Airlines....
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12