Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: silverguru
Forum: Africa September 17th, 2006, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By silverguru
South Africa: A little paradise Guest house

LOOKING FOR Unique yet affordable, Midrand bed and breakfast
accommodation, in an exclusive guest house offering homely and friendly
hospitality?
http://www.alittleparadise.co.za
A Little Paradise...
Forum: Africa September 8th, 2006, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By silverguru
Making it easier for the smoking travveler in South Africa

I am a smoker. Yeah Yeah stop wrinkling your noses.

It is HARD for us smokers to sit on a plane or train and crave a
cigarette... This is not hypnoses or meditation, it is a quite lil
pouch you put...
Forum: Africa September 3rd, 2006, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By silverguru
A new concept of rental

I am humbly grateful for the things you pointed out to me.. and
forwarded them to w3b to look at and adjust.. we dont just want to be
another rental company.. we want to go that extra mile.. and as...
Forum: Africa September 3rd, 2006, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By silverguru
A new concept of rental

Er.. it is in the subject? Thanks anyway, i will make a note, are you
going to call us for a quote?
Dave Patterson wrote:
You might add that you are operating in
South Africa - that is a fact...
Forum: Africa September 1st, 2006, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By silverguru
A new concept of rental

With our fleet of 50 vehicles and dedicated 24 hour service, we are
willing to go to any length for our customers!

Put our Service to the Test... www.ndtcarrental.com

All our vehicles are well...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5