Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff[_16_]
Forum: Air travel August 15th, 2008, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Books or Tips on Flying Around the World?

"W. eWatson" wrote in message
Roughly, I'd like to fly SF, London, UAE (Abu Dhabi), some unnamed
location in Asia,...
Forum: Air travel August 9th, 2008, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Where are all the old rta'ers?

"arlington,texas gardener" wrote in message
I've been on hiatus for oh, say at least 5 yrs. is...
Forum: Air travel July 29th, 2008, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Nonstops, Taiwan to Hawaii?

"mrtravel" wrote in message
Pro wrote:
I believe that only Oahu (HNL) is designated as a "International
Airport" complete...
Forum: Air travel July 27th, 2008, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Sydney to LA on American Airlines question

"Justin Case" wrote in message
"Jeff" wrote in
:

That's...
Forum: Air travel July 26th, 2008, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Sydney to LA on American Airlines question

"Graham Harrison" wrote in message

When you fly on a QF operated AA flight number, it means that...
Forum: Air travel July 22nd, 2008, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Airports near Florence, SC???

wrote in message
On Jul 20, 1:01 am, yod-yog+ais "d?g
Forum: USA & Canada July 22nd, 2008, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Airports near Florence, SC???

wrote in message
On Jul 20, 1:01 am, yod-yog+ais "d?g
Forum: Air travel July 19th, 2008, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 22
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Sydney to LA on American Airlines question

" wrote in message
My itinerary, from a travel agent, says American Airlines...
Forum: Air travel July 4th, 2008, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 20
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Names from the past

"Reagan" wrote in message
Any idea what happened to Bill Mattocks? His posts and trip reports
were...
Forum: Air travel July 4th, 2008, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Filling up the plane's tank...

"Carol Eskra" wrote in message
On our return cruise from Hawaii to San Diego, R.C.I. made a stop in
Ensenada Mexico...
Forum: Air travel June 16th, 2008, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 56
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
News Alert: United, US Airways to charge $15 for first checked bag

"TMOliver" wrote in message

"Larry in AZ" wrote ...

Waiving the right to...
Forum: Air travel June 15th, 2008, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 56
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
News Alert: United, US Airways to charge $15 for first checked bag

"jessica_smith_nyc" wrote in message
I wonder how much they will charge for the can on...
Forum: Air travel June 14th, 2008, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 57
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Flying AF?

"berry" wrote in message

Flying AF to Paris in the Fall. Opinions you have on flights with
them? Gotta be better than...
Forum: Air travel June 13th, 2008, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Electrical sockets in these planes for laptops?

"Dan Green" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me if economy class in the following planes have...
Forum: Air travel June 8th, 2008, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
American Airlines Defends $15 fee for Luggage by claiming that it would cost up to $230 to ship a 45 pound bag from Texas to New York

"SMS" wrote in message
AA really needs to get a new PR agency, and a new spokesman.

"The airline defended the fee,...
Forum: Air travel May 26th, 2008, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Is There Any/Much Change In Hawaiian Hotel & Restaurant Prices?

"Robert Cohen" wrote in message
I was conversing today about Hawaii, where I have never visited, nor
Forum: Air travel May 16th, 2008, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 52
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
options traveling with Liquor

"C. Nicholson" wrote in message
We are in the US and traveling next week to the UK. We would like to bring
our host some Jack...
Forum: Air travel May 2nd, 2008, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Question for old timers

"James Robinson" wrote in message
"Jeff" wrote:

Even better, before Frank Lorenzo took over...
Forum: Air travel April 25th, 2008, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Question for old timers

"Mr. DBG" wrote in message

"Rog'" wrote in message
Forum: Air travel April 24th, 2008, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Connection time BOS CDG VNO question

wrote in message

Hi,

I'm looking at booking two flights:
The first is a NW ff award...
Forum: Air travel April 21st, 2008, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 44
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
"Delta" Wins; NWA to Disappear

"Paul Frankenstein" wrote in message
In article , Chilly8 wrote:
* According to Ultmate Traffic, NWA...
Forum: Air travel April 21st, 2008, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
10 Things Airlines Would Rather Not Publicize

"TEP" wrote in message

"Robert Cohen" wrote in message
Forum: Air travel April 19th, 2008, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
10 Things Airlines Would Rather Not Publicize

That was a Southern Airways commercial in the late 1970's or early 1980's,
before they merged with North Central.

"Robert Cohen" wrote in message...
Forum: Air travel April 19th, 2008, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
Time to Stop flying? thread now reached 600 posts on my news client...

"Ole D. Goodie" wrote in message
z0ned0ut wrote:

is it time to start a new thread?

How...
Forum: Air travel April 18th, 2008, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 44
Posted By Jeff[_16_]
"Delta" Wins; NWA to Disappear

"Chilly8" wrote in message