Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J Lunis[_2_]
Forum: Cruises March 22nd, 2011, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By J Lunis[_2_]
Age Demographics

On 3/21/2011 5:18 PM, RayC wrote:
On 3/21/2011 5:51 AM, Charles wrote:
Whatever music or show numbers they use they have to pay to use. That
might have something to do with their...
Forum: Cruises March 21st, 2011, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By J Lunis[_2_]
Age Demographics

On 3/18/2011 6:23 PM, linnie wrote:
You may be right about the age thing. I just saw this as a
jazz/blues/20's cruise. Just like there are people my age (too young to
be a baby boomer on any...
Forum: Cruises March 18th, 2011, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By J Lunis[_2_]
Age Demographics

On 3/16/2011 10:17 AM, Tom K wrote:
On 3/16/11 9:17 AM, Mark (SF) wrote:
On Mar 15, 8:13 pm, (Gadget World) wrote:
I just got some info from Princess on a 10 day cruise...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3