Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: berry[_2_]
Forum: Air travel October 25th, 2008, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By berry[_2_]
Carry on -Meds

Do meds (pill and inhaler form) -- have to also be in a plastic bag.
(Flying Air France in 2 weeks to Paris) Pills are contained in
vials -- with doc's name and name of med. Just a couple of...
Forum: Cruises October 16th, 2008, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By berry[_2_]
Barcelona - pickpockets

What ID's do you all suggest to carry when out? Driver's license?
I KNOW.........no passport or even copy.

Thanks.

Susette wrote:

On Oct 15, 1:44=EF=BF=BDpm,...
Forum: Cruises October 15th, 2008, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By berry[_2_]
Barcelona - pickpockets

(berry) wrote:

I've heard that Barcelona is rife with pickpockets. Will be there in 3
weeks (RCCL cruise). I do not intend to carry a purse -- but maybe
wear one of those...
Forum: Cruises October 15th, 2008, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By berry[_2_]
Barcelona - pickpockets

I've heard that Barcelona is rife with pickpockets. Will be there in 3
weeks (RCCL cruise). I do not intend to carry a purse -- but maybe
wear one of those little waist bags -- lipstick, cc and very...
Forum: Europe June 19th, 2008, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 21
Posted By berry[_2_]
Barcelona Airport Transportation

Maybe off topic (of course it is, but) --- where is the " first"
place\area you would go to - when in Barcelona? (not
bar or restaurant)
Forum: Air travel June 18th, 2008, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 57
Posted By berry[_2_]
Flying AF?

"Michael" wrote:

"VS" wrote in message
In article
Forum: Air travel June 16th, 2008, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By berry[_2_]
Continental FF --- to AF for upgrade?

(berry) wrote:

Gotta call our agent............but does anyone know if Continental
FF accumulated mileage -- can be applied for upgrade to first
class on Air France?...
Forum: Air travel June 16th, 2008, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By berry[_2_]
Continental FF --- to AF for upgrade?

Gotta call our agent............but does anyone know if Continental
FF accumulated mileage -- can be applied for upgrade to first
class on Air France? (round-trip) And - more importantly -...
Forum: Air travel June 13th, 2008, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 57
Posted By berry[_2_]
Flying AF?

Flying AF to Paris in the Fall. Opinions you have on flights with
them? Gotta be better than on US airlines these days. Hopefully,
anyway.

Thanks.
Forum: Cruises June 13th, 2008, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By berry[_2_]
Barcelona..........where to go and see?

RCCL on Voyager in early November. Anyone have suggestions of
some tours, areas to see and things to enjoy..........seeing\eating,
you name it in Barcelona. A total of 3 days there --- before and...
Forum: Air travel May 19th, 2008, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By berry[_2_]
Air France\Continental FFmileage

If I fly back and forth to Paris on AF ------can that mileage be added
to my Continental FF's number?

Thanks.
Forum: Cruises May 18th, 2008, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By berry[_2_]
Weather -November - Mediterranean

First time sailing in the Mediterranean.......2nd week Nov. (08).
RCCL - from Barcelona on down to Palermo (ports enroute)
and then back to Barcelona. Anyone know what the weather
is like in early...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12