Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.83 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randy Hudson
Forum: Air travel March 22nd, 2014, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By Randy Hudson
Flight MH370 carrying tonnes of "mangosteens" - and Li-Ion batteries?

In article ,
nam sak wrote:

Why not just make the President of Singapore the President of
Malaysia? What difference would it...
Forum: Air travel October 30th, 2007, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By Randy Hudson
Earning frequent flyer miles - is this cheating???

In article , John L wrote:

Some years ago, the AAA let members buy traveler's checks at par (that
is, no fee) and charge them to your credit card. A...
Forum: Air travel October 12th, 2007, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By Randy Hudson
Vancouver to Boston - What is the best connecting city?

In article ,
wrote:

I like BLI but be advised right now the border queues are horrendous.

All of them, or just...
Forum: Air travel October 7th, 2007, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 66
Posted By Randy Hudson
Mother Murdered by Airport Gestapo...Deja-Vue

In article ,
Jim Davis wrote:

Why do some people think it's the end of the world if they miss a
flight?

Many...
Forum: USA & Canada September 29th, 2007, 09:05 PM Posted to sci.math,sci.bio.misc,sci.med,sci.econ,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 131
Posted By Randy Hudson
Evidence that the USA is becoming a police state

In article zorLi.33855$nO3.8690@edtnps90,
sharx35 wrote:

[ In article , Davinchi
Forum: Air travel September 20th, 2007, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 13
Posted By Randy Hudson
Looks like SWA is changing boarding procedures (in November)

In article ,
me wrote:

'Kay. If they can assign you a letter and a number, say like A32, why
can't they...
Forum: Air travel September 8th, 2007, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By Randy Hudson
The truth about deceptive airline practices

In article ,
Stu Gotz wrote:

When Andrew Carnegie ran the railroads,

Wrong wealthy monopolist; Carnegie was...
Forum: Air travel September 1st, 2007, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Randy Hudson
Bwi To BGR

In article ,
M N wrote:

Any advice appreciated to fly from Baltimore, MD or Washington, DC To
Bangor, Maine .... Leaving 9-20...
Forum: Air travel August 14th, 2007, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 34
Posted By Randy Hudson
Air travel less harmful to the environment than rail travel?

In article ,
Nelson wrote:

Aircraft leave vapour trails which aid in the reflection of
the sun's radiation back into...
Forum: Air travel August 2nd, 2007, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.spain
Replies: 36
Posted By Randy Hudson
Odd Fact About American Ego, and English/Spanish Language

In article ,
Iceman wrote:

Spanish as spoken in Spain has four: formal singular, informal
singular, formal plural,...
Forum: Europe August 2nd, 2007, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.spain
Replies: 77

Iceman wrote:

Spanish as spoken in Spain has four: formal singular, informal
singular, formal plural,...
Forum: Air travel August 1st, 2007, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By Randy Hudson
2 planes collide at Heathrow !!

In article ,
quoted:

| [...] the Boeing 777 carrying 200 passengers reversed from its gate
| into the path of another...
Forum: Air travel July 17th, 2007, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.aviation.safety,uk.transport.air
Replies: 14
Posted By Randy Hudson
Is British Airways telling me the truth obout safety on the plane flight tomorrow?

In article ,
johac wrote:

what could possibly be the "security concerns" that the "airport" could
have for...
Forum: Air travel July 13th, 2007, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 93
Posted By Randy Hudson
CNN: Talkative Toddler, Mother Kicked Off Plane

In article ,
William Black wrote:

Children's milk is allowed...

Up to what age? Anyway, what's printed on a website...
Forum: Air travel July 13th, 2007, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 93
Posted By Randy Hudson
CNN: Talkative Toddler, Mother Kicked Off Plane

In article ,
NotABushSupporter wrote:

OIC, nothing to drink in the terminal.

There was probably water. The child won't die. Would...
Forum: Air travel July 13th, 2007, 08:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 93
Posted By Randy Hudson
CNN: Talkative Toddler, Mother Kicked Off Plane

In article ,
NotABushSupporter wrote:

She's traveling with a 19 month old and not planning on providing for
his needs?

The...
Forum: Air travel June 23rd, 2007, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By Randy Hudson
United Passengers Air Bitter Grievances

In article ,
NotABushSupporter wrote:

I suspect they told her they couldn't get her out on a flight in the
near future. They...
Forum: Air travel June 20th, 2007, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 11
Posted By Randy Hudson
United Passengers Air Bitter Grievances

In article ,
Larry in AZ wrote:

[ USA Today ]

|| United passenger Brenda Kitterman got stuck in Cancun, Mexico,...
Forum: Air travel June 17th, 2007, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 77
Posted By Randy Hudson
Nightmare at Reagan National Airport: A Security Story to End all Security Stories

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:

TSA was smart to publish the video.

Organizationally and politically, perhaps. It also probably...
Forum: Air travel June 17th, 2007, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,uk.finance
Replies: 108
Posted By Randy Hudson
D Tel: Travellers with over £6,700 must tell taxman

In article , Tim wrote:

"Randy Hudson" wrote
A person wishes to compete in events which requires an entry fee. The
World Series of Poker has...
Forum: Air travel June 16th, 2007, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 77
Posted By Randy Hudson
Nightmare at Reagan National Airport: A Security Story to End all Security Stories

In article ,
Larry in AZ wrote:

It's empirical evidence, and I'm not far off. Four hundred million air
Forum: Air travel June 16th, 2007, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 77
Posted By Randy Hudson
Nightmare at Reagan National Airport: A Security Story to End allSecurity Stories

In article ,
Rog' wrote:

Just because we may think that it may not have been irrational for TSA
to react as they did to a...
Forum: Air travel June 16th, 2007, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,uk.finance
Replies: 108
Posted By Randy Hudson
D Tel: Travellers with over £6,700 must tell taxman

In article ,
hummingbird wrote:

...when I flew out of Dallas back to UK on 23/Dec/1990 I was stopped
and asked by several US IRS...
Forum: Air travel June 16th, 2007, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,uk.finance
Replies: 108
Posted By Randy Hudson
D Tel: Travellers with over £6,700 must tell taxman

In article ,
hummingbird wrote:

Off the top of my head........
1.a person might be going on a very long travel journey

2.a...
Forum: Air travel June 16th, 2007, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,uk.finance
Replies: 108
Posted By Randy Hudson
D Tel: Travellers with over £6,700 must tell taxman

In article ,
Jonathan Bryce wrote:

I'm in the process of buying a new car at the moment. The dealer informed
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38