Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom Withycombe
Forum: Caribbean March 8th, 2008, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 6
Posted By Tom Withycombe
An Idle Question

In article , Brian K
writes
Hackamore wrote:
Cap'n John wrote:
Do the French themselves vacation in the Caribbean at...
Forum: Caribbean March 3rd, 2008, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Pre-cruise hotel in Barbados?

In article , Jim
writes
Any suggestions for one night in Barbados?

Thanks,

Jim

Your age and interests would help generate an...
Forum: Caribbean March 1st, 2008, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 6
Posted By Tom Withycombe
An Idle Question

In article , Cap'n
John writes
Tom Withycombe wrote...
Forum: Caribbean February 29th, 2008, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 6
Posted By Tom Withycombe
An Idle Question

In article , Cap'n
John writes
Do the French themselves vacation in the Caribbean at all???

Just curious!

Cap'n...
Forum: Caribbean October 24th, 2007, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Seychelles Attractions

Why Cayman Brac?
In article , MAC
writes
Where's Seychelles???
wrote in...
Forum: Caribbean October 24th, 2007, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Question

You're excluding some of the best places in the Caribbean if you exclude
islands that are not served directly from the US. Pity!

In article , ceniza...
Forum: Caribbean October 12th, 2007, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Top 10 Caribbean island destinations

In article ,
writes
See the most popular Caribbean island...
Forum: Caribbean October 8th, 2007, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 13
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Going to Barbados This week

In article , M Savalier
writes
Thank God!
Where have you been hiding? LOL
I have been before and you were a GREAT help. Also...
Forum: Caribbean August 1st, 2007, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 10
Posted By Tom Withycombe
HELP - CARIBBEAN HONEYMOON SUGGESTIONS

In article ,
Brian K writes
On 7/31/2007 7:32 AM Tom Withycombe exclaimed:
In article...
Forum: Caribbean July 31st, 2007, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 10
Posted By Tom Withycombe
HELP - CARIBBEAN HONEYMOON SUGGESTIONS

In article , TragikMagik
writes
If you don't want touristy stay awat from "all-inclusive" resorts. Try
the island of Nevis for your...
Forum: Caribbean July 16th, 2007, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 14
Posted By Tom Withycombe
barbados hotels

In article ,
writes
Hi All,

Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels on the island of
Barbados? There are so...
Forum: Caribbean July 3rd, 2007, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Content

Once upon a time this ng had lots of interesting and informative
threads. There were many questions and a lot of useful assistance given
to those asking for help. In the last 6 months it appears to...
Forum: Caribbean June 14th, 2007, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Nassau, Atlantis Resort Snorkeling

In article , John Ramsay
writes

wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can snorkel at the Atlantis
Resort?...
Forum: Caribbean March 11th, 2007, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom Withycombe
2007 Cricket World Cup, West Indies

In article , Nevis Island
Tourism writes
If you are in St. Kitts, you can always stay at one of the Luxury
Villas in Nevis. Just a...
Forum: Caribbean March 6th, 2007, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 62
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Help! Need *New* Caribbean Vacation Destination

In article ,
Skip Elliott Bowman writes
"Tom Withycombe" wrote in...
Forum: Caribbean March 6th, 2007, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 62
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Help! Need *New* Caribbean Vacation Destination

In article , Rita Daggett
writes

St. Lucia was not one of our favorite stops. It was in the midst of a
serious crime...
Forum: Caribbean March 5th, 2007, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 62
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Help! Need *New* Caribbean Vacation Destination

In article ,
" writes
Head straight to Curacao -- take the new Continental flight out...
Forum: Caribbean March 1st, 2007, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom Withycombe
what are the options for baggage checkin/trasfer at end of a cruise in San Juan?

In article , Brian
K writes
On 2/22/2007 5:16 PM wrote:
Hi,

I posted this to...
Forum: Caribbean February 24th, 2007, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Old Poster?

Hi .... does that sassy poster .... something like Doublebreasted
Chrissy Cruiser or similar, still contribute to this ng? I used to like
her/his radical and feisty comments. Definitely not pc but...
Forum: Caribbean February 22nd, 2007, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom Withycombe
what are the options for baggage checkin/trasfer at end of a cruise in San Juan?

In article ,
" writes
Hi,

I posted this to rec.travel.cruises and had only one response;...
Forum: Caribbean February 12th, 2007, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 14
Posted By Tom Withycombe
advice for novice

In article , Brian K
writes
On 2/11/2007 2:17 AM greatviz wrote:

susan wrote:
Cozumel sounds perfect !! ...
Forum: Caribbean February 10th, 2007, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 6
Posted By Tom Withycombe
St. Thomas diamond shopping

In article ,
" writes
On Feb 9, 3:41 pm, wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007 05:27:00 -0800,...
Forum: Caribbean January 22nd, 2007, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Homeymoon in Antigua

Carlisle Bay is an excellent hotel Very pricey, good service, main
restaurant is Thai, owned by the owner of One Aldwych in London. Very
minimalist - not typical Caribbean. Main problem relates to...
Forum: Caribbean January 12th, 2007, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Barbados to Curacao: what's the cheapest option?

Fare BGI/POS/CUR is $US515 - admittedly sector fares but I can see no
through fare BGI-CUR quoted.

Tom

In article ,
"...
Forum: Caribbean January 11th, 2007, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom Withycombe
Barbados to Curacao: what's the cheapest option?

In article ,
somethingsimple writes
Hi everyone,

I'm planning my this year's holidays and I'd love to visit both...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35