Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: messianic light
Forum: Travel Marketplace June 3rd, 2008, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Hotels and Flights

www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Travel Marketplace May 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
International Flights and Hotel Accommodation

A Peek at the Future of Travel
www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Caribbean May 19th, 2008, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered May 19th, 2008, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Africa May 19th, 2008, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Asia May 19th, 2008, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Europe May 19th, 2008, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Air travel May 19th, 2008, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel May 19th, 2008, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Latin America May 19th, 2008, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Travel Marketplace May 19th, 2008, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 19th, 2008, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: USA & Canada May 19th, 2008, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Cruises May 19th, 2008, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By messianic light
Business, Pleasure, Leisure

I have created an Office or Home booking service
for a Peek at the Future of Travel see www.dukesbank.co.uk
Forum: Travel Marketplace May 18th, 2008, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By messianic light
Going on Holiday?

it won't be long until the summer holidays, so whatever you do, DON'T
take advantage of the flight booking and hotel booking at www.dukesbank.co.uk
at anytime
Forum: Cruises March 24th, 2008, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By messianic light
would this make good entertainment on a cruise?

if my Internet Cafe project struggles to get off the ground, I have
other talents!
www.youtube.com/trumpettelly
bookmark it and remember it for next time it's bad weather on a
cruise...

your...
Forum: Africa March 19th, 2008, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 4
Posted By messianic light
Internet Cafe Survey

On 19 Mar, 22:18, (Johan W. Elzenga) wrote:
messianic light wrote:
Let me get this straight. You are going to set up internet cafe's in
Forum: Africa March 19th, 2008, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 4
Posted By messianic light
Internet Cafe Survey

Let me get this straight. You are going to set up internet cafe's in
every capital city in the world, and the only thing that distinguishes
your cafe's from all the others is the NAME?...

Forum: Cruises March 19th, 2008, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By messianic light
Internet Cafe Survey

On 19 Mar, 19:36, "Mark (SF)" wrote:
I don't use them much anymore. *Since I travel with my laptop these
days and most hotels have broadband capability, when traveling...
Forum: USA & Canada March 19th, 2008, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By messianic light
Internet Cafe Survey

On 19 Mar, 16:39, wrote:
I am now in the process of setting up an Internet Cafe

Do you mean a cafe that rents computers? Rental places are
disappearing because laptops...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 19th, 2008, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 4
Posted By messianic light
Internet Cafe Survey

On 19 Mar, 00:40, " A Mate" wrote:
Use: Once a week or so.

Charge: Varies. In Sri Lanka I paid 1 rupee (SLR) per minute at one place.
I've paid up to 6 Euros an hour...
Forum: USA & Canada March 19th, 2008, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By messianic light
Internet Cafe Survey

On 19 Mar, 01:02, Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article
,
*messianic light wrote:

Forum: Cruises March 18th, 2008, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By messianic light
Internet Cafe Survey

I have been an Internet Consultant since 1995, and in 1996 I thought
of a name for an Internet Cafe which I wrote on a piece of paper and
posted to myself, I found the letter the other week after 12...
Forum: USA & Canada March 18th, 2008, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By messianic light
Internet Cafe Survey

I have been an Internet Consultant since 1995, and in 1996 I thought
of a name for an Internet Cafe which I wrote on a piece of paper and
posted to myself, I found the letter the other week after 12...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered March 18th, 2008, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc