Showing results 1 to 25 of 167
Search took 2.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RichC
Forum: Cruises December 28th, 2006, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.smokers,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By RichC
Smoking Ban in Plainfield Begins in February

"GIANT MOUTHFULL OF CHEW" wrote in message

Here's some help for you.. http://www.pillrank.com/zyban.php It sounds like
you're having nicotine...
Forum: Cruises December 27th, 2006, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By RichC
Found a great Cruise spot.

"Paul Jones" wrote in message

Place I stayed at, private rooms but had great cruise deals on their
Forum: Cruises December 26th, 2006, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By RichC
Anyone been on the Star Princess lately?

wrote in message
My wife and I are booked on it for 3/31/07.

But I have some concerns after reading this...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2006, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By RichC
An new Tour?

Here's one tour I'd like to see offered aboard. I wonder haw many people
could actually complete it & would be content just to go & watch the others
try. ...
Forum: Cruises December 23rd, 2006, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By RichC
Taking wine aboard RCCL-No More

"Charles" wrote in message
In article , RichC
Forum: Cruises December 23rd, 2006, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 37
Posted By RichC
Princess - Personal Choice Dining Options (vikings)

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

From what I have heard and read here, it isn't always possible to reserve
the...
Forum: Cruises December 23rd, 2006, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By RichC
Taking wine aboard RCCL-No More

"Dorothy" wrote in message
I just confirmed with RCCL that they no longer allow wine to be carried
aboard and consumed at...
Forum: Cruises December 23rd, 2006, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By RichC
A new tipping scam

"Richard Whitlock" wrote in message
Hi:

I personally like the auto tipping because I have to carry less cash with...
Forum: Cruises December 22nd, 2006, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By RichC
A new tipping scam

"Ray" wrote in message
Someone suggested getting a bunch of two dollar bills...and I think I'll
probably do...
Forum: Cruises December 22nd, 2006, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By RichC
A new tipping scam

"Ray" wrote in message

Judging solely by the way you responded to my post , I would guess you
probably...
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 37
Posted By RichC
Princess - Personal Choice Dining Options (vikings)

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Von Fourche wrote:

I think you're saying Princess doesn't not have early and...
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By RichC
A new tipping scam

"Reef Fish" wrote in message

RichC wrote:
Having just returned from an Island Princess cruise...
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By RichC
A new tipping scam

Having just returned from an Island Princess cruise yesterday a couple at
our table had an interesting story about their cabin steward. He approached
them, as usually, on the first day upon arrival...
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By RichC
"Service charge" on NCL vs. normal tipping

"Ray" wrote in message

"RayC" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 37
Posted By RichC
Princess - Personal Choice Dining Options

"Bob Hersey" wrote in message

We are with you, Charles. We will be sailing our 19th Princess Cruise
Jan.
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2006, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By RichC
Hundreds sick on world's largest cruise ship

" wrote in message
Hi all

Looks like a yet another cruise with several hundred sick...
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2006, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By RichC
Norovirus on Norwegian Wind

The norovirus isn't spread from the cold weather like a flu virus & could
spread from fecal contamination all times of the year.

"Jeff" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises December 4th, 2006, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By RichC
Norovirus on Norwegian Wind

" wrote in message
livecam wrote:
Strange but I just saw that headline before coming to the...
Forum: Cruises December 3rd, 2006, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By RichC
Norovirus on Norwegian Wind

"livecam" wrote in message
Friends just back from the 11 day Honolulu roundtrip on the Wind report an
outbreak of cruise ship...
Forum: Cruises December 2nd, 2006, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 90
Posted By RichC
HELP!!!

"Bush" wrote in message
Flags everyone!

Poster uses a throw away account (gmail)
no 17 year old knows...
Forum: Cruises December 2nd, 2006, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By RichC
MSC comments?

"Joseph Coulter" wrote in message
It would help to know what you didn't like about Costa (and whether you
sailed...
Forum: Cruises December 1st, 2006, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By RichC
MSC comments?

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
Anyone have any comments on MSC? I have the opportunity to take an 11
day...
Forum: Cruises November 30th, 2006, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By RichC
I wish more tourists would come to Hawaii and attempt this:

The pavement.

"Lee Lindquist" wrote in message

An autopsy was to be performed today to determine the exact cause of
death.

Forum: Cruises November 30th, 2006, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By RichC
2 way radio's ?

The radio's do work to some degree but the reception due to all the steel
isn't very good. Don't expect to be at the pool & contact your kids 5 decks
below at the end of the ship. The use of the...
Forum: Cruises November 26th, 2006, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 90
Posted By RichC
HELP!!!

"Erica" wrote in message
You can give as much as you feel is appropriate, but we are still in
the process of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 167