Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jimmy
Forum: USA & Canada September 11th, 2012, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Jimmy
Slow I-94 procedure at land crossings?

(Király) wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
If it's a crossing that handles cars and pedestrians, and there's a
sizeable line of cars, how would they...
Forum: USA & Canada August 30th, 2012, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 3
Posted By Jimmy
Slow I-94 procedure at land crossings?

(adding m.t.r)

Jimmy wrote:
I recently drove from Canada to the U.S. with someone from a Visa
Waiver Program country. *The border agent in the booth said he had...
Forum: USA & Canada August 28th, 2012, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Jimmy
Link to state costs ?

"- Bobb -" wrote:
Anyone have a good link to compare info in different states ?
So if you were going to move .. what would be the info / variables to know
before narrowing it...
Forum: USA & Canada August 28th, 2012, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Jimmy
bus travel from Montreal to Fredericton, N.B. & return inSeptember, 2012

"Lawrence T. Akutagawa" wrote:
"Martin Bienwald" *wrote:
Acadian doesn't go directly from Montreal to Fredericton.

It seems to be possible to take an Orleans...
Forum: USA & Canada August 28th, 2012, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Jimmy
Slow I-94 procedure at land crossings?

I recently drove from Canada to the U.S. with someone from a Visa
Waiver Program country. The border agent in the booth said he had to
go into the office to fill out a form.

The form turned out to...
Forum: USA & Canada April 22nd, 2010, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By Jimmy
Late picking up a rental car?

Binyamin Dissen wrote:
: Jimmy wrote:

: :1. Honor the rate, and set the return time to 4 pm Sunday
: :2. Honor the rate,...
Forum: USA & Canada April 21st, 2010, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By Jimmy
Late picking up a rental car?

Binyamin Dissen wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
:1. Honor the rate, and set the return time to 4 pm Sunday
:2. Honor the rate, but I'd have...
Forum: USA & Canada April 21st, 2010, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By Jimmy
Late picking up a rental car?

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote:
The issue that I posed, just in case you miss it, has nothing to do with
whether or not I know the answer. *Instead, the issue is why you...
Forum: USA & Canada April 20th, 2010, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By Jimmy
Late picking up a rental car?

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote:
"Jimmy" wrote:
What happens if you're late picking up a rental car, for which you
have an unpaid...
Forum: USA & Canada April 20th, 2010, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By Jimmy
Late picking up a rental car?

What happens if you're late picking up a rental car, for which you
have an unpaid reservation with a very low guaranteed rate?

Let's say I have a car reserved at noon on a Friday, for two days. ...
Forum: USA & Canada September 23rd, 2009, 05:40 PM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 36
Posted By Jimmy
how to drive from Bronx to Manhattan First Avenue

"ArbH" wrote:
Thank you Jimmy. I check Google Map. I go from Bruckner Expressway I-278 to
the end (stay in the middle lane or right?) to get onto the Deegan
Expressway...
Forum: USA & Canada September 22nd, 2009, 05:23 PM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 36
Posted By Jimmy
how to drive from Bronx to Manhattan First Avenue

John Levine wrote:
ArbH wrote:
We are Californian on New England vacation next month.
How do I drive from Bronx 278 Buckner Expressway south bound to Park Avenue
in...
Forum: USA & Canada September 22nd, 2009, 05:14 PM Posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada

"ArbH" wrote:
How do I drive from Bronx 278 Buckner Expressway south bound to Park Avenue
in Manhattan? Actually, I will br drive from New Heaven, Connecticut.
I am look...
Forum: USA & Canada July 30th, 2009, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,nyc.transit
Replies: 7
Posted By Jimmy
How to book the NYC-Toronto Neon bus

Spencer Long wrote:
Yes, it is only for the date and time that you book your ticket for.
There are no seat assignments and it's first come, first serve. i
don't think...
Forum: USA & Canada June 11th, 2009, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,nyc.transit
Replies: 7
Posted By Jimmy
How to book the NYC-Toronto Neon bus

"Sancho Panza" wrote:
And if you follow it correctly you will find these fares:

Select Fare Type
Purchase Fare Type Qty Passenger Each Total
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15