Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dwight
Forum: Europe April 29th, 2012, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Dwight
Hotel near the Munich railroad station

Looking for suggestions for one night in the Hauptbahnhoff area.

Thanks so much.

Dwight Gibb
Forum: Europe April 29th, 2012, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Dwight
Hotel near Frankfurt Airport?

We arrive in Frankfurt at night and leave the next morning.

Does some one know a reasonable place fairly near the airport?

Thanks very much

Dwight Gibb
Forum: USA & Canada September 8th, 2008, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Dwight
Info On Vog On Kauai

James Silverton wrote:

Dwight wrote on Fri, 05 Sep 2008 07:54:22 -0700:

We are travelling to Kauai in October, and I have been told by
a resident that there is no vog from the volcano...
Forum: USA & Canada September 5th, 2008, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Dwight
Info On Vog On Kauai

Hello travellers,

We are travelling to Kauai in October, and I have been told by a
resident that there is no vog from the volcano when the trades blow, but
that when it is calm they get some.

I...
Forum: Latin America February 3rd, 2008, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 3
Posted By Dwight
Medicines For Travel In Belize?

Maggie wrote:
Hep A is always a good idea, no matter where you go. Protection lasts
10 or more years. As for the others, check the CDC's traveler's
section...
Forum: Latin America February 1st, 2008, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 3
Posted By Dwight
Medicines For Travel In Belize?

We will travel to Belize, and we would like recommendations for health
precautions.

We will be with a Sierra Club tour of major tourist points for most of
the time, and then snorkellilng on our...
Forum: Caribbean February 1st, 2008, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By Dwight
Medicines For Travel To Belize?

We will travel to Belize, and we would like recommendations for health
precautions.

We will be with a Sierra Club tour of major tourist points for most of
the time, and then snorkellilng on our...
Forum: Caribbean December 29th, 2007, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By Dwight
Help With Belize Ideas?

We are considering a trip to Belize.

Sierra Club offers one for about $3,000 for eight days or so.

Most of our travelling has been independent, but we are open to joining
a tour.

Our questions...
Forum: Latin America December 29th, 2007, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By Dwight
Help With Belize Tours?