Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ant[_20_]
Forum: Air travel May 5th, 2007, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By ant[_20_]
What's wrong with "Open Skies"?

The US espouses free trade, whilst retaining some very sharp practices to
protect the big businesses who bankroll the various activities of the gov't.

--
Don't try to email me;
I'm using the...

Kiran wrote:
I haven't done this in a while, but yesterday I went to a travel
agency to buy a ticket. Its locations is convenient to my new office,
so I thought why not. I was surprised when...
Forum: Air travel May 4th, 2007, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By ant[_20_]
Delta Airlines Safe to Fly ?

wrote:
Now that Delta in out of bankruptcy are they safe to fly ?

I flew Delta a few days ago, and was surprised at how much better they were.
It was the day their emergence from...
Forum: Air travel April 20th, 2007, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 93
Posted By ant[_20_]
Add Visa pages to US passport

Mike Hunt wrote:
ant wrote:

Mike Hunt wrote:

ant wrote:

Marion Morrison wrote:
Forum: Air travel April 20th, 2007, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 93
Posted By ant[_20_]
Add Visa pages to US passport

Binyamin Dissen wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 18:36:31 -0700 Tchiowa wrote:

Someone is not telling the whole truth. In order to get an H1B the
company must pay the same...
Forum: Air travel April 20th, 2007, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By ant[_20_]
Buying a pair of one-way tickets

David of Broadway wrote:
On a round-trip flight I will be taking soon, the best fare is a pair

Also, while I'm asking questions already, all else being equal, given
a choice of American,...
Forum: Air travel April 19th, 2007, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 93
Posted By ant[_20_]
Add Visa pages to US passport

Mike Hunt wrote:
ant wrote:

Marion Morrison wrote:

How do you recoup the state and federal taxes?

I submit a tax return!
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7