Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Tantillo
Forum: USA & Canada September 9th, 2006, 04:30 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 22
Posted By Mike Tantillo
Best route from Atlanta to DC?

pltrgyst wrote:
On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 02:30:55 GMT, Sagittaria wrote:

Except that it takes ~24 hours, and you can't get much sleep.

Nah, I think it's about 12...
Forum: USA & Canada August 28th, 2006, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 22
Posted By Mike Tantillo
Best route from Atlanta to DC?

LB wrote:
Mike Tantillo wrote:

On holiday weekends, I-95 between DC and Richmond is bad. Even worse
than its normally bad state.

Tell me about it. When I was living in Tampa last year,...
Forum: USA & Canada August 27th, 2006, 04:28 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 22
Posted By Mike Tantillo
Best route from Atlanta to DC?

LB wrote:
I'm a new resident in the Atlanta area, and I'm planning to drive to DC
for Thanksgiving, and I needed advice on which would be the better
route. I used to live in Jackson, MS., and...
Forum: USA & Canada July 19th, 2006, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 369
Posted By Mike Tantillo
Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

Dave Smith wrote:
Hatunen wrote:

I believe getting current tags usually involves paying
registration fees for the years tags weren't obtained, which in
some states and for...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4