Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dirk Weber
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered July 31st, 2011, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Dirk Weber
I will KILL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr, DickCheney et al

Op 29-07-11 22:50, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer schreef:
I will KILL George Bush Jr, Dick Cheney and FBI director Robert Mueller III,
NSA director Keith Alexander, CIA director David Patraeus,...
Forum: Europe July 31st, 2011, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 117
Posted By Dirk Weber
Getting lost while walking in Europe

Op 29-07-11 00:22, Spencer G schreef:
I am wondering if anyone has had experience with a hand held unit that
could be loaded with European maps and tell me when to turn left, etc.
and "when I...
Forum: Europe May 26th, 2011, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Dirk Weber
Eifel

Martin schreef:

interesting native foods.

You are kidding?
Don't you like real Dutch food? Those rolls which look so nice and
crispy and are as soft as rubber, these colorful cakes which...
Forum: Europe May 25th, 2011, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Dirk Weber
Eifel

Beer Tricks Potter schreef:

what was wrong with neddyland ?

Nothing, I enjoyed my stay there very much.

I had a nice job in Barneveld (Gelderland) with an international
software company (follow...
Forum: Europe May 22nd, 2011, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Dirk Weber
Eifel

Hi,

anybody here ever been to the Eifel? That is a medium high mountain
range in western Germany. Very scenic and a lot of different
landscapes very near together.

We live here now for some 7...
Forum: Europe May 22nd, 2011, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Dirk Weber
Orkney

schreef:

On Sun, 8 May 2011 07:58:57 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Well, my Orkney archeaology holiday has ended....

Did you sample a wee...
Forum: Europe May 8th, 2011, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Dirk Weber
Orkney

Erilar schreef:

Well, my Orkney archeaology holiday has ended
The Orkneys are great aren't they. I've been there (just as a tourist,
no archeoligist at all) some 25 years ago. First to Stromsoe...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7