Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 1.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cruise Crazy
Forum: Cruises October 13th, 2012, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Visits To Cuba

Cuba can also be visited with Road Scholar.

~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises September 15th, 2012, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Cruise Crazy
sending post cards from cruise ships to the US

On the ships have been on the Customer Service desk had aooroptiate
stamps and were happy to mail them BUT it inot cheap. They have a
service charge for mailings You can usually find POs close to...
Forum: Cruises September 6th, 2012, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Atlantic Suitcase Screw Removal

There is a lot of cheap luggage available now and I prefer to replace
the old stuff with cheap new stuff. The way airlines and cruise lines
and all other handlers beat luggage up, it is not worth...
Forum: Cruises August 16th, 2012, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Cruise Crazy
cape cod canal

Hi Karen,
Glad to see you back onboard . Hope you and your husbad are well and
still cruising.

~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises August 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Cruise Crazy
First Princess cruise

It is only the Princess ships that sail from Australia as the home port
that seem to be so different than the Princess ships that sal from other
ports. I wasn't comparing them to any other lines. I...
Forum: Cruises August 1st, 2012, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Cruise Crazy
First Princess cruise

You just had the Australian experience. It is very different from the
Princess ships that sail from the states.

~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises July 21st, 2012, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Roll Call

A few of us still peek in. Sad to say this place has deteriorated
because of a few trolls.

~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Dawn Princess

We are big Princess fans having done more than 30 cruises with them, but
Dawn is ship we haven't been on. Doesn't it sail out of Sydney
Australia? If that is the case they use Australian dollars...
Forum: Cruises May 28th, 2012, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Carnival Cruise Becomes Vacation Nightmare

Lesson learned?¿?¿...

~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises May 28th, 2012, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Cruise Ships Financially Exploit Onshore Stores

Good to see you back Dick!
~Doris~In Spring Hill FL
Forum: Cruises May 28th, 2012, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Cruise Ships Financially Exploit Onshore Stores

"You can fool all of the people some of the time. You can fool some of
the people all of the time. You can't fool all of the people all of the
time."

"A fool and his money are soon...
Forum: Cruises March 1st, 2012, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Cruise Crazy
travel

Cheapest cruise???
Join the navy...see the world!

~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises February 24th, 2012, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Cruise the Med

A yacht would be best.

~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises January 13th, 2012, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Back to the Caribbean

It sure sounds like a scam. Don't fall for it.

~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises December 19th, 2011, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Louise's Annual visit to r.t.c.

Thanks Ermalee for continuing the tradition.
~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2011, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Cruise Crazy
fleet standards

This is the first year we haven't cruised in December. I am so jealous
of those who have.

~Doris~ Who has to wait until Jan. to cruise on the Ryndam
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2011, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Cruise Crazy
fleet standards

"I'm going to miss that Diamond breakfast on Celebrity. Theirs is only a
Continental, not a full breakfast. "

anet when we were onthe Eclipse last February they not only had a very
nice continental...
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2011, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Cruise Crazy
RC Enchantment of the Seas

Helen. We have been on several of the RC ships but not that one. A good
source of information on any ship can be found at www.cruisecritic.com

~~Doris~~
Forum: Cruises December 14th, 2011, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Cruise Crazy
fleet standards

I was on a B2B on the Allure in October and we did not have a dedicated
Diamond lounge but had to change lounges on the 2nd leg. They did serve
cocktails.

The Diamond Host, Dexter Fraser, was...
Forum: Cruises December 12th, 2011, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Cruise Crazy
fleet standards

Sophie Tucker was a vocalist not a comedian. This one is a troll.
Forum: Cruises October 16th, 2009, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Royal Caribbean International Teams Up With ABC's 'GoodMorning...

Charles wrote;

In my opinion that is not a good thing,
that is a bad thing. The big ships lose
any sense of community. It is nice to
reconnect with passengers during the
cruise that have...
Forum: Cruises October 11th, 2009, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By Cruise Crazy
So on Tuesday...

Tom K wrote:
Princess dining room food these days
isn't any better than Royal Caribbean
dining room food.
---

In defense of Princess food, I guess a lot depends on the ship. We were
on...
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2009, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By Cruise Crazy
So on Tuesday...

Harry Cooper posted;

I really can't get an overall read on
"anytime dining", whether or not those
posting here see it as an important
benefit. I have had and enjoyed an
established dinner...
Forum: Cruises October 9th, 2009, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Hey Oldtimers, what got you started cruising?

This has been one of the most interesting threads .

Since I am probably the oldest "Oldtimer", my first cruise goes way
back to 1968. It was on the White Star Carmania that had become part of
the...
Forum: Cruises October 4th, 2009, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Cruise Crazy
Carnival GLory - September 19 - 26

Thanks George for the Carnival review.
We normally don't do 7 day cruises but at those prices we might consider
doing a few. Especially out of Tampa or Canaveral. We live close by and
it is an easy...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250