Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sandy[_5_]
Forum: Cruises October 29th, 2012, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Oceania Cruise Line

In the information booklets from the cruise line, it mentions very nice
amenaties for the balcony and veranda state rooms.
Do you know if the ocean view state rooms get any and if so, are they...
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2012, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Visits To Cuba

Do you think the cruise ships will be visiting Cuba in the near future?
Does anyone have any information about Cuba getting ready for Cuba being a
regular stop
for the cruise ships that regularly...
Forum: Cruises September 13th, 2012, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
sending post cards from cruise ships to the US

Is it possible to send post cards from the cruise ships to the US? If so,
would they have the appropriate stamps on board or even post cards?
We would like to send post cards when we go on our...
Forum: Cruises July 27th, 2012, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Baltic Sea Cruise

Thanks guys so much for all your suggestions about tours. We have already
booked one with the cruise line but thanks to your suggestions, we will use
one of those suggested for the other two...
Forum: Cruises July 22nd, 2012, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Roll Call

Thanks so much guys.
The one tour we arranged through Oceania was to visit Peter The Great's
Palace. With the history of Russia and Westerners, I am a bit frightened
to step very far from the...
Forum: Cruises July 21st, 2012, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Roll Call

I am not on face book, a little afraid of using that, but I do check in here
often and like the rest of you who have commented, I miss the old crowd as
well.

We are planning aBaltic cruise in...
Forum: Cruises May 5th, 2010, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Is Your First Cruiseline Still Your Favorite?

Becca,
I'l let you know how it goes.
Sandy
"Becca" wrote in message
On 5/4/2010 1:18 PM, Sandy wrote:
Becca,
Let's see, I guess...
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2010, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Is Your First Cruiseline Still Your Favorite?

Becca,
Let's see, I guess our last NCL cruise was in 2004. It was on The Sun. To
be honest, I wasn't crazy about the lay out of the ship. Also, there were a
few other things that have put it at...
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2010, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Is Your First Cruiseline Still Your Favorite?

You know cruise ships have changed a lot since our first honey moon cruise
in 67. It was on NCL's Sunward. I don't think any cruise since then can
match that wonderful experience.

Since then we...
Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2009, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Carnival Magic

I understand that Carnival Cruise Lines is planning on adding another ship
in June of 2011 called Carnival Magic. Does anyone know anymore details
such as where will be the home port for Carnival...
Forum: Cruises October 19th, 2009, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
NCL Out Of Port Canaveral

I believe that NCL was scheduled to have The Sun do cruises out of Port
Canaveral. Are they still planning on doing this or have things changed.
Or perhaps I might have dreamed this.
Could...
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2009, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Cruise Report

Diana,
The name of the coffee plantation in Costa Rica is HACIENDA
REAL. The name of the excursion was;
Golden Bean Coffee Tour, price was $69.95 pp

As for Carnival's Freedom, it was a lovely,...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2009, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Cruise Report

Sorry, I meant to say Freedom.
Sandy
"Warren" wrote in message
On Oct 6, 6:36 am, "Sandy"...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2009, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Cruise Report

Thanks Sue. I think it was you who suggested the Indian village to me in
the first place, via this list. So thanks again.
Sandy
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2009, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Cruise Report

Friday, September 25th
We drove to Ft. Lauderdale to a Cruise & Play hotel, that our travel agent
had set up for us. It turned out to be the only low spot in our trip. It
was a Comfort Suites...
Forum: Cruises September 7th, 2009, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Souvenirs

Thanks so much. So coffee it will be.
Sandy
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Sandy wrote:

So I am wondering what kind of...
Forum: Cruises September 7th, 2009, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Cruise & Play Hotel

Dianne,
You had asked about the name of the hotel in Ft. Lauderdale for Cruise and
Play.
It is;
Comfort Suites
1800 S Federal Highway
Ft. Lauderdale
San;dy

Sandy
Forum: Cruises September 7th, 2009, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Souvenirs

I read this news group's posts so often and when we are about to take a
cruise, you have been so helpful with your suggestions and comments. I
feel like you are family. That isn't hard to do,...
Forum: Cruises June 25th, 2009, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Crossing The Pond

Hi guys,
Although we can only afford to take one cruise a year, as soon as we make
our final payment on it, I am already looking ahead for another neat cruise
the following year. For us, it is...
Forum: Cruises June 22nd, 2009, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Hi
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Hi

Hi again,
Sue, I will take your advice and check out that excursion in Panama. And
although we didn't have time to see San Diego excdpt from the plane and
going to the ship, we certainly want to...
Forum: Cruises June 22nd, 2009, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Hi
Posted By Sandy[_5_]
Hi

I just wanted to say that I really look forward to all the posts and
information on this group. I must admit, I don't post often since we only
take one cruise a year. Our cruise for this year is...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21