Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RPSinha
Forum: USA & Canada September 5th, 2006, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By RPSinha
One packing question for experienced travelers

" wrote:

: No bag is perfect for everyone. The one you bought might be a great
: bag, but it obviously doesn't suit your needs.
: You could put a smalller bag inside it for...
Forum: Europe September 5th, 2006, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 24

" wrote:

: No bag is perfect for everyone. The one you bought might be a great
: bag, but it obviously doesn't suit your needs.
: You could put a smalller bag inside it for...
Forum: Asia September 5th, 2006, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 19

" wrote:

: No bag is perfect for everyone. The one you bought might be a great
: bag, but it obviously doesn't suit your needs.
: You could put a smalller bag inside it for...
Forum: Air travel September 5th, 2006, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 21

" wrote:

: No bag is perfect for everyone. The one you bought might be a great
: bag, but it obviously doesn't suit your needs.
: You could put a smalller bag inside it for...
Forum: Europe September 4th, 2006, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 24
Posted By RPSinha
One packing question for experienced travelers

John Bermont wrote:

: Have a look at my page about luggage.
: http://www.enjoy-europe.com/hte/chap07/luggage.htm

Thanks, I will have a look.
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2006, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe

John Bermont wrote:

: Have a look at my page about luggage.
: http://www.enjoy-europe.com/hte/chap07/luggage.htm

Thanks, I will have a look.
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2006, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 21
Posted By RPSinha
One packing question for experienced travelers

wrote:

: At over 200$ I would think there would be good range of alternatves,

I think that's true provided you don't mind wheels. I prefer bags
without wheels as they tend to...
Forum: Asia September 4th, 2006, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada

wrote:

: At over 200$ I would think there would be good range of alternatves,

I think that's true provided you don't mind wheels. I prefer bags
without wheels as they tend to...
Forum: Europe September 4th, 2006, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada

wrote:

: At over 200$ I would think there would be good range of alternatves,

I think that's true provided you don't mind wheels. I prefer bags
without wheels as they tend to...
Forum: USA & Canada September 4th, 2006, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada

wrote:

: At over 200$ I would think there would be good range of alternatves,

I think that's true provided you don't mind wheels. I prefer bags
without wheels as they tend to...
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2006, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 21
Posted By RPSinha
One packing question for experienced travelers

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

: It is just a badly designed product that will get everything mixed
: together. I guess you are now stuck with the junk and will have
:...
Forum: Asia September 4th, 2006, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

: It is just a badly designed product that will get everything mixed
: together. I guess you are now stuck with the junk and will have
:...
Forum: Europe September 4th, 2006, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

: It is just a badly designed product that will get everything mixed
: together. I guess you are now stuck with the junk and will have
:...
Forum: USA & Canada September 4th, 2006, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

: It is just a badly designed product that will get everything mixed
: together. I guess you are now stuck with the junk and will have
:...
Forum: Air travel September 4th, 2006, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 21
Posted By RPSinha
One packing question for experienced travelers

Just got my first Air Boss. Beautiful bag, very well made. However, I
have one question for experienced travelers who have traveled with this
and similar bags: Where does the loose but important...
Forum: Asia September 4th, 2006, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 19
Posted By RPSinha
One packing question for experienced travelers

Just got my first Air Boss. Beautiful bag, very well made. However, I
have one question for experienced travelers who have traveled with this
and similar bags: Where does the loose but important...
Forum: Europe September 4th, 2006, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 24
Posted By RPSinha
One packing question for experienced travelers

Just got my first Air Boss. Beautiful bag, very well made. However, I
have one question for experienced travelers who have traveled with this
and similar bags: Where does the loose but important...
Forum: USA & Canada September 4th, 2006, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By RPSinha
One packing question for experienced travelers

Just got my first Air Boss. Beautiful bag, very well made. However, I
have one question for experienced travelers who have traveled with this
and similar bags: Where does the loose but important...
Forum: Europe August 31st, 2006, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By RPSinha
Red Oxx "Air Boss" vs Biggs & Riley carry ons

Based on recommendations at OneBag.com I have almost decided on the Red
Oxx "Air Boss" carry on. Anyway, decent carry ons that are not
backpacks nor with wheels have almost disappeared from the...
Forum: Asia August 31st, 2006, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By RPSinha
Red Oxx "Air Boss" vs Biggs & Riley carry ons

Based on recommendations at OneBag.com I have almost decided on the Red
Oxx "Air Boss" carry on. Anyway, decent carry ons that are not
backpacks nor with wheels have almost disappeared from the...
Forum: Air travel August 31st, 2006, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By RPSinha
Red Oxx "Air Boss" vs Biggs & Riley carry ons

Based on recommendations at OneBag.com I have almost decided on the Red
Oxx "Air Boss" carry on. Anyway, decent carry ons that are not
backpacks nor with wheels have almost disappeared from the...
Forum: Air travel August 31st, 2006, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By RPSinha
Warning...Spam... Help me pick the color of my Red Oxx "Air Boss" carry-on

PeterL wrote:

I can understand your paranoia that carry ons will not be allowed
anymore (I think this will blow over), but why do you call my question
"spam"? I don't own the Red...
Forum: Asia August 31st, 2006, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe

PeterL wrote:

I can understand your paranoia that carry ons will not be allowed
anymore (I think this will blow over), but why do you call my question
"spam"? I don't own the Red...
Forum: Europe August 31st, 2006, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe

PeterL wrote:

I can understand your paranoia that carry ons will not be allowed
anymore (I think this will blow over), but why do you call my question
"spam"? I don't own the Red...
Forum: Air travel August 28th, 2006, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By RPSinha
Multiple Frequent Flier accounts OK or not?

Tchiowa wrote:

: It's legal and common.
: ...

Great, now do I have to use different contact info in two accts or can
they really be the same: same email, same phone, same...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55