Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yeosmyth
Forum: USA & Canada December 31st, 2006, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 24
Posted By yeosmyth
Suggested Reading before the trip Planning a 12-month-long road trip through U.S. and Canada

I happily suggest "Timbit Nation" by John Stackhouse and I quote from
the jacket

"Following the route of the explorers, Stackhouse endures rain, bugs
and gale-force winds, but also meets some...
Forum: Europe November 16th, 2006, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By yeosmyth
French antidoping laboratory computer system « visited » by Floyd LANDIS friend hacker. Was : "What If Floyd Landis Were Innocent?"

http://www.lequipe.fr/Aussi/20061114_101515Dev.html

http://sports.lefigaro.fr/article_cyclisme_des_pirates_pour_sauver_landis__12140.html

didier Meurgues

en anglais?
ss
Forum: Europe September 15th, 2006, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 29
Posted By yeosmyth
American credit cards no longer working in automated machines in France?

On 15 Sep 2006 07:54:27 -0700, wrote:
In both cases, all of my cards as well as my girlfriends were all
rejected, even though the machines stated that they would...
Forum: USA & Canada July 10th, 2006, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By yeosmyth
cab far yvr - downtown vancouver

Király wrote:
If you want to go REALLY cheap you can take public transit. Bus 424 from
the domestic arrivals terminal to Airport Station, then bus 98 to
downtown, which stops within two blocks...
Forum: USA & Canada July 8th, 2006, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By yeosmyth
cab far yvr - downtown vancouver

wrote:
Can anyone tell me how much a cab should cost from Vancouver airport to
downtown vancouver? We are actually staying at the marriot pinnacle
downtown...

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5