Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Becca
Forum: Cruises April 1st, 2010, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By Becca
Great Celebrity customer service + a tech muse

D Ball wrote:
So...you know what I'm thinking. Here's the tech muse:

Wouldn't Celebrity make more future cruise sales from their captive
onboard audience if they automated the process by...
Forum: Cruises March 31st, 2010, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Becca
Anyone heard if Mercury had any sick pax??

Sue Mullen wrote:
Becca, one of the problems is that we DID catch a break.lol I told
Kevin about the ruins and he asked which ones. I told him he had to
wait until he got home and all the...
Forum: Cruises March 30th, 2010, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Becca
Anyone heard if Mercury had any sick pax??

Sue Mullen wrote:
Welcome home, Clay, I hope you and your wife enjoyed your anniversary
cruise. So glad neither one of you were ill on the Mercury. Thanks
for the info on the Mayan ruins,...
Forum: Cruises March 29th, 2010, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Becca
Anyone heard if Mercury had any sick pax??

frijoli wrote:
We just got back from an enjoyable vacation on her! We heard rumor of
one couple getting sick early and were sent home from Key west. Got
this from a bartender, so who...
Forum: Cruises March 29th, 2010, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By Becca
Going through a time zone?

Tom K wrote:

All you might have done with your response is put more doubt in Marcia's
mind, as to not trust the cruise lines as well. So now we have opinions
as fact, more distrust, and...
Forum: Cruises March 26th, 2010, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Becca
Just back from Celebrity Solstice...we're raving!

Sue Mullen wrote:
For the Solstice you could find out on cruisecritic if the bed was by
the balcony or by the closets, wonder if this info is available there
for the Oasis. I just haven't had...
Forum: Cruises March 25th, 2010, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Becca
Just back from Celebrity Solstice...we're raving!

Sue Mullen wrote:
On the Solstice, they had blintzes on the breakfast buffet. I saw
them a couple of times, but I did not try them until the end of the
cruise. I was doing very well on...
Forum: Cruises March 25th, 2010, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Becca
Just back from Celebrity Solstice...we're raving!

D Ball wrote:
Okay, I missed the blintzes...where were they?! I loved the Solarium,
too, and managed to score one of those papasans every time I just
wanted to curl up with my book.

Wow, I...
Forum: Cruises March 22nd, 2010, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Becca
Just back from Celebrity Solstice...we're raving!

D Ball wrote:
Greetings, RTCers, we just got home from a week on Celebrity's
Solstice. I'll put together a review in the next couple of days, but
suffice it to say, we are really high on this...
Forum: Cruises March 21st, 2010, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Becca
Explorer of the seas

Seehorse Video wrote:
Many of you seem to be very interested in the different classes of ship and enjoy comparing notes on them. I have been on dozens of ships over the past 50 years and I have no...
Forum: Cruises March 20th, 2010, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Becca
Explorer of the seas

Surfer E2468 wrote:
We arrived at cape liberty in record time,and our cruise was great,just
getting back to normal life will write all about it in a few days. Ship
really nice.
Perfect 12...
Forum: Cruises March 18th, 2010, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Becca
Celebrity Concierge class

frijoli wrote:
Is it worth anything much?

You get early embarkation & debarkation, priority check in, welcoming
sparkling wine, fresh fruit, flowers, priority seating for main and
specialty...
Forum: Cruises March 17th, 2010, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Becca
St Martin beach with 15 year old boy

Charles wrote:
Good to know that there are shuttles but I don't see the advantage
since the price was $6 for the shuttle and a taxi was $6 a person to
Orient. I will take a look for them next...
Forum: Cruises March 17th, 2010, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By Becca
Report: U.S. health officials issue 'no sail' advisory for illness-plaguedCelebrity ship

frijoli wrote:

This is what I was thinking as well Charles. I hope the four day break
cracks the cycle of the illness whatever it is.

Keep washing your hands and don't touch your face....
Forum: Cruises March 17th, 2010, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 37
Posted By Becca
Question about Belize

Charles wrote:
I have been doing some research on Belize since my December cruise on
Valor goes there. Belize is a tender port. I had the thought of booking
a tour to Laminai since I am...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Becca
St Martin beach with 15 year old boy

Becca wrote:
When you leave the ship and reach the pier, turn right and walk
towards the tour buses. Follow the signs that say "shuttles and car
rentals" you will eventually see the shuttles....
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Becca
St Martin beach with 15 year old boy

Charles wrote:
I don't know what shuttle you are talking about. I always take a taxi
for $6 and get dropped of at Kakao or Bikini Beach which are at the
opposite end of the beach from the...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Becca
Mexico travel warning and going to the ruins in Costa Maya: Thoughts?

Stu wrote:
My wife said she wouldn't feel safe, and I want her to feel safe. So
we'll pop over to Vancouver, and cruise later on this year.

There is no fun in going somewhere, if you do not...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Becca
St Martin beach with 15 year old boy

Charles wrote:
In article , Becca
wrote:

Take the shuttle from the pier to Orient Beach. The area where they
take you is fairly...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

Becca wrote:
Take the shuttle from the pier to Orient Beach. The area where they
take you is fairly safe, as far as the view. I have gone there a
couple of times and saw nobody topless...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Becca
St Martin beach with 15 year old boy

nekochan wrote:
Which non topless beach is a good choice on St. Martin with a 15 year
old boy? I'd prefer one with a snack bar. Is it difficult to get
taxis back and forth? We're docking in...
Forum: Cruises March 15th, 2010, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Becca
Mexico travel warning and going to the ruins in Costa Maya: Thoughts?

frijoli wrote:
Wife and I were planning on going to these ruins/pyramids. With this
new warning I was wondering if anyone here would cancel the excursion.

Clay

I would not cross the border...
Forum: Cruises March 15th, 2010, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Becca
What a difference a year makes!

Andy P. Jung wrote:
It is nice to see you back, Andy. One of these days we will have to
cruise together.

Becca

I'm planning to go on the August 7 five day cruise on Carnival Triumph...
Forum: Cruises March 14th, 2010, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 57
Posted By Becca
Seasickness question

Brian wrote:
I think ginger may actually help but there was an interesting Ziggy
today. The pharmacist asked him, "We're out of the regular stuff. Will
placebo generics be OK?"

A few years ago...
Forum: Cruises March 13th, 2010, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Becca
Single Cruises

Clint wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:00 am, (Cruella DeVille) wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a group of single cruisers. Not the typical "Singles" cruises. Just...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250