Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rick39
Forum: Africa May 1st, 2009, 04:35 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By rick39
I have traveled in a Stem Train in Shimla (India)...

I have traveled in a Stem Train in Shimla (India) and it was one of the most exhilarating experience i had ..!!
I know its off topic .. just wanted to share.
Forum: Asia May 1st, 2009, 04:32 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By rick39
I dont know what does it mean .. will someone...

I dont know what does it mean .. will someone tell me wat it means ..!!
Forum: Asia May 1st, 2009, 04:31 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By rick39
Bali a Paradise

I recently visited Bali ... and i think tat it is an unexplored Paradise .. not may people know about this place ..
I visited Lombok Islands ... it was great ... the beaches were so great...
Forum: Asia May 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By rick39
India

Have ever been to india ... ?

if yes then what places did u visit ...??
Forum: Asia May 1st, 2009, 04:24 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By rick39
I do use them but i think just a bit now the...

I do use them but i think just a bit now the cards have become quite convenient ..!!
Forum: Asia May 1st, 2009, 04:22 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By rick39
I think its really needed ... its the time to be...

I think its really needed ... its the time to be aptly prepared.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 1st, 2009, 04:15 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By rick39
The classic drive is from Perth to Brisabne via...

The classic drive is from Perth to Brisabne via the Nullabor.
Cairns to Sydney this time of year will be a real sweat box.
But if you do it, stop at all the wineries and breweries
along the...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 1st, 2009, 01:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By rick39
This post looks more like propaganda ..... rather...

This post looks more like propaganda ..... rather than info !!
Forum: Caribbean May 1st, 2009, 01:13 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By rick39
I have never been to Caribbean .. but i have seen...

I have never been to Caribbean .. but i have seen pics of The Virgin Islands ... i have just fell in love with that place !!
Forum: USA & Canada April 12th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By rick39
Well its the problem facing by all the world ,...

Well its the problem facing by all the world , its been very shame , these people must to be killed in middle of a market..
Forum: USA & Canada April 12th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By rick39
I only want to ask one thing why are you planing...

I only want to ask one thing why are you planing to go 3000 kms on a car??
Forum: USA & Canada April 12th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By rick39
I have found a site which have all the info you...

I have found a site which have all the info you want here it is..http://www.tourisme-montreal.org/Discover-montreal
Forum: USA & Canada April 12th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By rick39
Yea i have visited these parks and its great...

Yea i have visited these parks and its great going there, i love to have a jock early morning...
Forum: USA & Canada April 12th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By rick39
Ha ha thats really funny , never had a twist like...

Ha ha thats really funny , never had a twist like this before...
Forum: USA & Canada April 12th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By rick39
Lots of places to see like musium , ware house,...

Lots of places to see like musium , ware house, and yea the most happening the shopnig market...
Forum: USA & Canada April 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By rick39
Well for that you have to cut off your curtains ,...

Well for that you have to cut off your curtains , make a cool dress ... ummm would look nice....
Forum: USA & Canada April 12th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By rick39
Well yea you have to plan for that.....You can...

Well yea you have to plan for that.....You can have a car on rent very easily...
Forum: Asia April 12th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By rick39
Well its been hard to find cheep hotels, but i...

Well its been hard to find cheep hotels, but i have also a list of them ,.. here it is,,...

Jayakarta Beach Resort & Spa Bali Jayakarta Beach Resort & Spa Bali 4 Stars
Jalan Werkudara Legian...
Forum: Asia April 6th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By rick39
Well its about 25 kms... i think half and hour...

Well its about 25 kms... i think half and hour drive will take you there....
Forum: Asia April 6th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By rick39
I found this after searching on google...

I found this after searching on google ....http://forums.eslcafe.com/korea/viewtopic.php?t=41884
Forum: Asia April 6th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By rick39
I THINK THIS IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO GO ,,, AS U...

I THINK THIS IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO GO ,,, AS U SEE MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENING AROUND THE WOPRLD SO BE AT HOME AND BE SAFE..
Forum: Asia April 6th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By rick39
Well i suggest yo not to sale the ticket to other...

Well i suggest yo not to sale the ticket to other person but cancel the ticket .... its a better option and easy one...
Forum: Asia April 6th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By rick39
Well never go there by road always by air ... so...

Well never go there by road always by air ... so next time ill go and this will really help...thanx.
Forum: Asia April 6th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By rick39
Well yea i have al experience ,the best way is to...

Well yea i have al experience ,the best way is to go with your bikes , we go there and we have 16 bikes....
Forum: Asia April 6th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By rick39
Red face Well yea they are very nice, i loved the...

Well yea they are very nice, i loved the photography .....I have some too....

http://travelexindia.org/picture/tours_pics/malasiya_singapore.jpg
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25