Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michel Talbot[_2_]
Forum: USA & Canada May 30th, 2008, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Michel Talbot[_2_]
Advice needed: Traveling in Maine and Nova Scotia in June

My friend and I are taking a road trip from Portland Maine to Nova
Scotia and back. We have 6 days to do the loop and we really like
outdoors, hiking and site seeing. We would really appreciate...
Forum: USA & Canada May 15th, 2008, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Michel Talbot[_2_]
FACTS SHOCKING BUT TRUE!

Owtsar a écrit:

Y A O H Ú S H U A

FACTS SHOCKING BUT TRUE!

1. The real, original and genuine Name of our Creator in the
original Hebrew Holy Scriptures is 'YAO-HOO' and that...
Forum: USA & Canada April 15th, 2008, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 42
Posted By Michel Talbot[_2_]
Best places to change USD into CAD?

Graz a écrit:
What sort of places are best for changing US dollars into Canadian
dollars in the vicinity of border crossings?
Any advice much appreciated.

Check with you bank if you can...
Forum: USA & Canada February 22nd, 2008, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By Michel Talbot[_2_]
North Eastern Usa and Canada

Quebec is worth 2 days but
there are other places nearby worth visiting such as Montmorency
Falls, St Anne de Beaupre and Isle D'Orleans .

Might be worth renting a car for 1 day or 2 to drive...
Forum: USA & Canada February 6th, 2008, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By Michel Talbot[_2_]
Eastern Usa- Canada

Dave Smith a écrit:

Then it is 263 from Quebec to Montreal.
150 miles
Forum: USA & Canada February 5th, 2008, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By Michel Talbot[_2_]
Eastern Usa- Canada

Quebec: Is better to go from Montreal and then go to Toronto, or go
directly from Boston?

I don't think there is a direct flight between Boston and Quebec City.

Bus or train between Montreal...
Forum: USA & Canada February 1st, 2008, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Michel Talbot[_2_]
Toronto Tourism and Dollars Report

TheNewsGuy(Mike) a écrit:

The Toronto tourism industry set a record in 2007 with more than 10.6
million overnight visitors.

He says visitors to the city spent more than $4.5 billion on...
Forum: USA & Canada January 18th, 2008, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Michel Talbot[_2_]
Get free maps! Find & Map Your Address,hotels, restaurants andmore anywhere!

Get Easy Tool to Instantly Find & Map Your Address.

Great for those who don't remember their address!
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8