Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ed Treijs[_2_]
Forum: Europe April 15th, 2011, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By Ed Treijs[_2_]
Trip to Highlands & Islands

On Apr 13, 10:01*am, Andy P wrote:

- the gf is into stone circles so we must visit at least one

Problem is: I definitely want to visit at least one remote island, but...
Forum: USA & Canada August 21st, 2010, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Ed Treijs[_2_]
moderate climates - low energy bills

On Aug 18, 6:06*pm, "Tim923" wrote:
What are the east coast states/areas that require the lease amount of
air-conditioning and heat? *What about the whole country.

Well, A/C...
Forum: USA & Canada May 21st, 2010, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Ed Treijs[_2_]
Upstate NY input

On May 19, 12:48*pm, "- Bobb -" wrote:
I've never spent a lot of time in NY state ( other than Niagara Falls on my
way to the west). I'd like to take a 7 ? day drive ... enjoy...
Forum: USA & Canada May 21st, 2010, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Ed Treijs[_2_]
Hiking Newfoundland in October

On May 20, 4:24*am, Peter Klein wrote:
Hi everybody,

as I'm planning to hike the East coast Trail in this years October I
would appreciate any kind of information on weather /...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4