Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AA
Forum: Europe February 15th, 2008, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By AA
7-8 days in Greece

Hello,
We plan to leave France for Athens/Greece. We are 2 Adults and three
children (12, 10, and 4). We are looking spend sometime in Athens and then
head for the Isles. Reasonable programs,...
Forum: Europe February 15th, 2008, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By AA
4 days in Paris/France this June

Hello,
I am trying to plan for a 4 day trip in Paris/France. We are 2 Adults and
three children (12, 10, and 4). We are looking for reasonable
accommodations, and a reasonable program/Itinerary. ...
Forum: Cruises July 30th, 2007, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By AA
Recommendation for a Mediterranean Cruises company

We are a family of 5 members (2 Adults, 3 children: 12, 11, and 4). We are
looking for a Mediterranean cruise company that ca offers one cabin for the
5 of us or reasonable 2 cabins. We want to...
Forum: Latin America June 16th, 2007, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By AA
COSTA RICA Travel guide book and maps

We are going to Costa Rica the end of this month. We will be on our own and
we do not speak Spanish. We are looking for the best tour guide companion
(books, audio, maps, hotlines, .....etc.)...
Forum: Latin America June 5th, 2007, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 15
Posted By AA
here is my Costa Rica Vacation Plan, feedback needed

I tend to skip Tortuguero and in this case I intend to go to Monteverde (1
night) straight from San Jose, followed by Arenal (2 nights), followed by
Flamong North Pacific (4 nights), followed by...
Forum: Latin America June 5th, 2007, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By AA
question on the north pacific coast, Costa Rica

Which of the followig areas would give me the best of the North Pacific:

Flamingo
Ocotal
Palaya del Hermosa
Palaya del Coco
Samara

Thnaks in advance..
AL
Forum: Latin America June 4th, 2007, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 15
Posted By AA
here is my Costa Rica Vacation Plan, feedback needed

How many days/nights did you stay in each?
We are going to Manuel Antonio not Jaco.
Thanks
AL
"Judi" wrote in message

"AA"wrote...
Forum: Latin America June 3rd, 2007, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 15
Posted By AA
here is my Costa Rica Vacation Plan, feedback needed

Wow, you have been specific enough for me.
One last thing, I keep hearing about the "CR highlights" by
http://www.ecoscapetours.com/ not to be missed.

So here is what is in my mind:
day 1 : CR...
Forum: Latin America June 3rd, 2007, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 15
Posted By AA
here is my Costa Rica Vacation Plan, feedback needed

Thanks a lot for such an abundance of directions.
Are you sure "Tortuguero " would need 3 days? does this include Arenal as
well? I was under the impression I needed 2-3 days in Arenal?
How about...
Forum: Latin America June 3rd, 2007, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 15
Posted By AA
here is my Costa Rica Vacation Plan, feedback needed

OK.
I have already booked the airlines to COSTA RICA and a car (12 full days).
Also, based on
the responses I received from this newsgroup and many web sites: We decided
to visit the
following 6...
Forum: Latin America June 2nd, 2007, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 13
Posted By AA
Costa Rica Vacation plan in late June and early July

OK.
I have already booked the airlines and car (12 full days). Also, based on
the responses I this newsgroup and many web sites: We decided to visit the
following 5 areas :
1) San Jose
2)...
Forum: Latin America June 1st, 2007, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 13
Posted By AA
Costa Rica Vacation plan in late June and early July

The most informative so far. I thank you so much. You made me start
contemplating between self guided vacation or a tour.
Do you have any recommendation for tours?
Thanks
AA

"k"...
Forum: Latin America May 31st, 2007, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 13
Posted By AA
Costa Rica Vacation plan in late June and early July

I appreciate the input received so far, but I wished we could get more
guidance and advice than criticizing each other.
thanks

"k" wrote in message...
Forum: Latin America May 28th, 2007, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 13
Posted By AA
Costa Rica Vacation plan in late June and early July

We are a family of two adults and three kids : 12, 11, and 3. We are
exploring
a trip to Costa Rica. Do we really have to buy a package? We'd rather not
to save some money and be able to do extra...
Forum: Latin America May 28th, 2007, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 0
Posted By AA
I need a Vacation plan to Costa Rica (late Jue and early July)

We are a family of two adults and three kids : 12, 11, and 3. We are
exploring
a trip to Costa Rica. Do we really have to buy a package? We'd rather not
to save some money and be able to do extra...
Forum: Cruises May 25th, 2007, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By AA
Going to Costa rica

We are family of two adults ad three kids : 12, 11, and 3. We are exploring
a trip to Costa Rica. Do we really have to buy a package? We'd rather not
(more bang for the buck). Any...
Forum: Cruises March 15th, 2007, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By AA
Has any one been to Calica/Cancun, Mexico?

What to do on one day (family of two adults and three childre undr 12).
PS: Thaks Brian for your response to an earlier posting. I just want to
hear from more people.
thanks
AA
Forum: Cruises March 13th, 2007, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By AA
the most popular cruise excursion in Calica, Mexico?

Calica, Mexico is one of the port of calls in our upcoming cruise. I am
trying to explore the most popular excursions in this port.
For me and my 11 and 12 old boys
For me, my boys, my wife and our...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18